Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
Chaiiiii chapter 13 . 8/25
Oh Harry… I mean that’s his defence mechanism so.. He lived with the Dursleys until he was like what? 7? then lived with the criminals, and his only defence mechanism is run away right?
flys36 chapter 24 . 7/28
Man I really wish this story had been continued, it's amazing!
Demetrius Van Vodka chapter 24 . 7/23
This was a great story, what a pity that it ends here. I've really enjoyed it and it's simply amazing and awesome. Love it :D
But it doesn't continue :(
Bye, have a good day!
monay9e chapter 24 . 6/30
This story is fantastic. Please keep writing
Rav3nsRemorse chapter 24 . 6/4
This is actually kind of fascinating. Will there ever be more?
ManticoreBlues chapter 24 . 5/6
would love to see this continued. this is really quite amazing
Vesp chapter 24 . 3/30
Świetna historia. Najlepszy Potter jakiego czytałam. Gratulacje i szkoda,że nie ma zakończenia .
Debate4life chapter 24 . 2/21
Ok that was hilarious
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 2/4
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2021
This was such a great story! You’re an excellent writer, I loved every minute of it. It’s truly wrenching that it hasn’t been finished. Even though it’s been years, I really hope you pick it up again. I read a LOT of fanfic but I haven’t enjoyed a story so much in forever. Glad I stumbled across this and got to enjoy it while it lasted!
Luthien'sLight chapter 1 . 12/1/2021
Excellent story, but fair warning to the reader — it hasn't been updated in years and leaves us on a very unenjoyable cliffhanger.
Jaoheah chapter 24 . 11/30/2021
this so far is one of the best hp fan fics I have read, I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in 7 years
Baelorfan chapter 24 . 11/22/2021
This was a fantastic story with a Slytherin Harry raised by criminals and his loyal friend Hermione. I would say Albus Dumbledore is not just amoral, he is on the cusp of evil.

Unfortunately the story does not take us up to the end of first year. Harry and Marcus are out of the game during the Slytherin-Gryffundor match.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
It couldn't have happened to a better person. I just wish they had carved up Vernon Dursley a bit. Beaten him and scarred him. For once, I am cheering on the criminals.
Anitaxp chapter 24 . 11/19/2021
This story is incredible good and I’m super sad it is not finished! The character’s personalities are on point and the story is well-written. I love how original and fresh it is. It literally took me a few hours to read the whole thing because I was just so into it. I knew where I was getting so into once I started this but I’m still sad that the story has been apparently abandoned. I’m still not sure I read it so I hope by some miracle the author returns! Thank you for sharing such an amazing story!
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »