Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
swishyla chapter 24 . 7/12
It's been a while but please come back
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 24 . 7/12
i really hope there's more soon
Wonderland1802 chapter 2 . 6/23
Hey! I really love your story, your Slytherin!Harry is awesome. There’s just a few things though, sorry if I’m being a bother.
Some of the Portuguese phrases you used are wrong, nothing major. In the name Andreia, we don’t really use the è accent. It has a different sound than what you’re probably trying to achieve. Usually, it’s written without any accents, but when it is, we use é. That puts the emphasis of the word on the e and gives it an open sound, like in (é)gg. È would be more like (è)aster, with a closed sound.
Also, humana pouco translates to something completely different from little human. It uses little in the meaning of short quantity, as posed to size. It would be pequeno humano (take note of the masculine and feminine words. Humana is a female human, while humano is a male human.
That’s it! Sorry for the long monologue and kinda bitchy attitude.
Please continue!
HarmonySnape chapter 7 . 5/22
hahaha
daisycb chapter 24 . 5/18
I hope you come back someday and finish this marvelous story.
372259 chapter 24 . 5/3
OMG Why is this the last chapter? This story is so positively addictive and amazing, it deserves mroe chapters! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE writer more! This AU world you've made is positively BRILLIANT. Your writing and the dialogue/banter between characters is insanely wonderful, and I'm really, really, really, REALLY hoping you start updating this story again because you handling the SlyterinHarry befriending GryffindorHermione premise SO PERFECTLY. His relationships with Flint, Cedric, and the Weasley twins are just so well written too. PLEASE consider updating this incredible fic again, even if it involves massive time jumps! I would LOVE to know how your version of Harry and Hermione have their friendship evolve (hopefully into something more) over the years, and to see Harry kick Dumbledore's butt for everything he put him through. I also think seeing your Harry interact with Tom Riddle Jr would be so so so so interesting. I can't wait to read future chapters, PLEASE consider updating this story again :D
372259 chapter 23 . 5/3
Again, LOVE the dynamic between Hermione and Harry in this fic. You write them both so well, and I wish this fic went on to later years - I would be SO SO SO interested to see how Harry responded to Hermione being petrified in second year, or to his name being drawn and facing Cedric in fourth year. Incredible job!
372259 chapter 22 . 5/3
I LOVE the hermione and harry friendship you've crafted, as well as the grey harry you've written. BRILLIANT work!
Black flash123 chapter 5 . 4/19
madam Malkin references in dollars? wtf
xsweetxtartx chapter 9 . 4/18
Genuinely LOL-ing at Snape and Malfoy! Can't wait for their reactions when they finally figure out who James is
Sang Joyeux bonne chapter 24 . 4/13
This was absolutely incredible. The plot is enthralling and the humor is A. I love how realistic your Harry is. A lot of fix’s I’ve read that have him living on the streets turn him into a Tom Riddle replica and that is definitely not the case in this story. Yes, Harry’s a cunning and arrogant little shit but he’s his own person and I love it.

Also, Hermione giving Snape a bloody nose on accident made my day :)! Please keep up the great work.
Zela Night chapter 24 . 4/7
This is so wicked awesome!
An accurate Slytherin!Harry story where he is still a devious and vicious person!
I adore this story so much!
Please continue writing this.
seldombites chapter 24 . 4/1
I love this story. I'm adding it to y follows in case you decide to continue.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 3/28
Didn't Quirrelmort hear how James almost quotes his own words on moral ambiguiety? Why did he then decide to try and kill him?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 23 . 3/28
I REALLY hope you're not going to allow your wonderful James to allow other people to decide what is best for him. If I were in his shoes, I'd give them all ONE warning to NEVER plot behind my back, and a speach about how I don't give a flying fuck about their intentions, and the next time, I'd drop them as friends. Because people who think they know what's best for you better than you do are not worth having, and annoying as fuck. And I'm nice compared to James. Well...so people say at least. On second though, I just curse less. Lol

And I REALLY hope you don't intend to make him be a hero in any way, shape or form. ESPECIALLY NOT to follow the plot in the book. He would never, in a million years, fight Voldemort. Not without trying to trick him or bargain with him first at least. Well... if he was attacked, he'd likely curse him out and then try to kill him...but that lack of morals would only intrigue Voldie and make him consider wooing him to the Dark side instead... he DOES offer Harry to join him in book 4 after all.

But I am very much looking forward to see how this intriguing story plays out.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »