Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
witchsbroom chapter 24 . 2/5
Just reread this story and just love it. Looks like everyone will be thinking that James is off his rocker for laughing
hansolo18 chapter 24 . 2/4
You've done a fantastic job writing manipulative Harry. It's hard to find fic thstbdies so properly. I hope to see more from you.
nouch chapter 24 . 1/28
This ffanfic is just awesome !
hope you are going to update it
if not, thanks anyway for sharing this bit of a great story and lot of fun :)
Why are you making me cry?!
anon chapter 24 . 1/25
update!
aswaz chapter 6 . 1/24
tee hee
TomC chapter 24 . 1/22
Really well written. Love how Powerful!Harry is hemmed in by other concerns, so he doesn't just roll over all challenges. Also, how Slytherin!Harry has outsized impact on Hogwarts as a whole by not being pigeonholed as GGB (Gryffindor Golden Boy).

I normally get antsy when a story takes a long time to get to Hogwarts (despite my claiming not to like cliches), but that may be because many authors take it as opportunity to write a treatise on why their Wizarding World is better than Rowling's. But you filled your story with great character development instead.
Ethenia chapter 24 . 1/15
this was so well written I hoped it would be completed or at least not abandoned? sad to see there isn't more. but it is good. you did great!
I was so sad to find out THERE ISNT MORE! This work is fantastic. It has a good mixture of serious and light hearted elements. I look forward to seeing where this piece goes.
ReadsALot chapter 24 . 1/9
Oh pleeeeeease finish this one! I freakin love it! I've read it several times and it always makes me laugh!
Please update this.
Arcane Theorem chapter 23 . 1/3
Can't wait for this story to be updated again since it's so unique and I like where it's going. Any progress on the next chapter so far, hopefully? :]
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 1/2
This first chapter is great! I can't wait to read more of this fic!
NamuNamu chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
If you do update this story, I'll be really excited!
NoxauraRiddle13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Too clich├ęd. 'James' is used too often in these stories. I may come back later. ~Nox
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »