Reviews for Taming Snakes
ZehOneWNoACC chapter 19 . 4/15
Oh! Please don't make this a Snarry fic! I'll cry! D:! He's too young! Also, I'm kind of rooting for Fred and George (or should I say Forge and Gorge? *Slaps knee*). Mayhaps Flint *Hint Hint* ;P.
James: Yeah? Well, my wards are almost done. Good Day. *Slams doors in face*
xD Update soon, neh?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHOA. xD THis is the best, mahn.
I haven't any words. Speechless. Proud you should be. (Now isn't that a funny way to talk?)
Sorasdream chapter 15 . 4/13
Heh, I hope 'Jame's get's flint good for what the asshole did, what a nasty bugger. Maybe he should find an impotence curse and curse the lot of the slytherin's for being assholes.

Sorasdream chapter 10 . 4/13
Poor James...I think Dan and Lou do care, but they feel uncomfortable about the whole magic deal, same with Thomas.

I wonder how Severus and company are going to react about finding out that James is Harry Potter? It seems strange that Severus doesn't know about Harry gone missing, or maybe that Dumbles didn't care until Harry went to Hogwarts.

Either way, things are getting interesting!

Sorasdream chapter 5 . 4/13
God, I hope Severus, and Barbie don't find out about Harry!

I hope 'James' is able to get a book on legitimacy to protect himself. And maybe find out about the underage magic rule, and get around that?

Sorasdream chapter 1 . 4/13
The Dursley's are assholes, I hope they and Dumble's get what's coming to them for making Harry live such a tortured life.

Sounds interesting so far!
antipodean chapter 19 . 4/12
awesome plot line! I've read a couple who have tried this theme but this one is so totally different! I love it
Psyka chapter 19 . 4/10
Oh bloody hell bloody hell bloody hell i love it please oh please please please update again soon please i bloody amazing and hilarious
Michy1990 chapter 19 . 4/9
Ah hi are you by any chance going to update this anytime soon I really would like to read more into I love in fact please update soon
Debate4life chapter 19 . 4/9
Interesting story, I'm frankly captivated by the character of James. Very well written.
Priya Ashok chapter 19 . 4/8
Excellent story. Thank you.
GinaKim chapter 1 . 4/7
Put your warning of SLASH in the summary.
4thSmalley chapter 19 . 4/3
Really intriguing story, wouldn't mind seeing how it pans out :)