Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
BipolarDragon chapter 24 . 6h ago
I'm so in love with this story. It's the best of so many tropes... the best smartass&manipulative Harry, best Slytherin Harry, and honestly just the most enjoyable representation of Harry (James) as a character that I've ever read.
Can I beg for updates? I'm begging for updates.
naru894 chapter 24 . 6h ago
This fic is bloody AWESoME ! Seriously can't wait to keep on reading, I just read the whole 20 something chapters in 5-6 hours xD
A Mad Phoenix chapter 24 . 3/23
I absolutely adore this Harry. He's vicious and lovable at the same time. Please keep this story going!
A Mad Phoenix chapter 21 . 3/23
Loved the conversation with Hermione and a seemingly real James- I'm glad that she and McGonagall have his back
Lucy Gaol chapter 24 . 3/22
I love the attention to the beginning of his life! I am glad that he found a way to appreciate Hermione, although I am sorry that Quirrel doesn't play a bigger part in this. I think he could appreciate Voldemort's ruthlessness.
AroVolturi chapter 24 . 3/16
This story is absolutely amazing.
bubblecloudz chapter 24 . 3/15
ahahaha the ending XD ahh I do like James, he is quite cheeky XD
Rubyia chapter 24 . 3/12
I love this story; it has made me laugh at the strangest things and loved the most unconventional characters. Pleas eupdate soon!
I really TRULY hope you haven't abandoned this and decide to come back...please!
BiffyClyro chapter 24 . 3/11
I'm absolutely in love with this story and I really hope you continue it because it's perfect! It has just the right amount of humor, manipulation and friendship. Please please please update!
DammitJim chapter 24 . 3/8
Fantastic story! Couldn't stop reading :)
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 3/3
Just so u know I'm having a blast reading this and can't wait to see um read their looks when they find out its THE Harry Potter their tracking. *smirks evily*
Lavonya chapter 14 . 3/2