Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
Adarkshadow4056 chapter 12 . 7/28
love this story i laughed my ass off with the attitude of the toast house in chapter 11. the character development is done really well good job.
leannejames000 chapter 1 . 6/8
I really like this story please update
oo chapter 24 . 6/2
found by chance and it is abandonned. sad.
Sujeeth chapter 24 . 5/24
So damn good.. man I wish this wasn't abandoned. I didn't even notice the time go by. 3
TheSpazzer77 chapter 24 . 5/21
Ahhh these 24 chapters got over way too quickly.
I really really hope you continue this, it's genuinely so very well written, and a really unique plot.
Gowan16 chapter 24 . 5/18
Great story, I hope it will one day be continued!
Por favor continua con la historia es tan buena
This story is so good... I wish it was finished :( the plot is really original and I love your writing style, it was hilarious at times
Just read the first 3 chapters and I’m already hooked in. An insanely unique change on Harry’s beginning. So excited to read more!
tinaryan29 chapter 24 . 4/22
AWESOME STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARED WORK! MORE PLEASE!
JoyfulSky67 chapter 24 . 4/20
this story is fantastic! i loveeee it. thank you for your creativity and for sharing it!
PotterGirl4Ever123 chapter 1 . 4/5
Please, pretty please continue this story! I’ve loved it so far! If not fully continuing it can you do a short wrap up in a chapter of two? Please?!
ruthmarymac chapter 24 . 4/1
Is this work abandoned? I love the story and will be ecstatic if you continue? I'm not above begging, hahaha
DaistDee chapter 24 . 3/24
I did not expect to like this story as much as I do. Usually with these Slytherin Harry stories where he got away from the Dursley family, Harry is a super adult in a child's body. With this story I get the Harry lost his childhood a long time ago and is operating on different set of rules. However, he still behaves childish. You still see some immaturity in his behavior, he still has some child like wonder and enjoys childish pursuits. I like that balance. I adore the friendship with Fred and George, and the bond that is forming between him and Hermione. This has been really well written. Even though it has been slow paced time line wise, I have been entertained and invested the whole time. Keep it up, and can't wait for the next update.
This is so good i hope u update it soon!
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »