Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
KrazyRomanceKitten chapter 24 . 10/11
I am absolutely in love with this plot! i wasn't to sure about it at the beginning but I couldn't put it down. It looks as if this story has been abandoned but I'm going to keep hoping that someday you'll come back to it.
ThisIsGay chapter 7 . 10/4
It's a great story this far, but I have one thing: When Harry is buying books at Gwen's, Snape informs Harry about a few books he could read, and he tells him he is potion professor at hogwarts. It is also that time that Harry asks about dicing and cubing and such. So Harry knows Professor Snape is potion professor at Hogwarts. Why does the information from Tom that Snape is lookimg for him and is a professor surprise Harry then? Again, great story, just a minor flaw
paulmoss chapter 24 . 10/1
Loving the story, can't wait for an update.
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 24 . 9/22
I love this story! I love Hermione and Flint, and damnit if the Weasley Twin’s and James aren’t horrifically awesome. And when are we gonna see Barbie again? And is this going to be a Tomarry story? Because that just puts the cherry on top of the extra frosting and sugar if it is. Please don’t abandon this story and update soon!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 17 . 9/21
Your Hermione is one of my FAVOURITE! It is surprisingly hard to write an enjoyable Hermione who isn't one dimensional/too much of a whiner/too easy going. YOURS IS PERFECT! You've made me and probably loads ship your Harry with her haha. I mean you may never come back to even contemplate that ship but if you do! Thought I'd leave my thoughts!

Love this. Wish you'd return so bad! You're incredible.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 24 . 9/20
This story is just so good. I would love to see an update!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 22 . 9/20
Ah, yes, wonderful.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 11 . 9/20
I’d be much more worried about my son sharing a dorm with a lunatic if I were him.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 9 . 9/20
OMG NO HAHAHA BUT NOOOO
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 4 . 9/20
Curiosity was piqued* not peaked
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 4 . 9/20
Waiting in cues should be waiting in queues
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 3 . 9/20
This is a great story.
TheBrewsk chapter 24 . 9/19
Messed up that this ended where it did. Messed up.
Opal Rain Dragon chapter 24 . 9/16
Not cool. You can't just stop here. It makes me so sad.
PIPESx2 chapter 24 . 8/26
Such a great story. I wish you would continue it. Loved how the characters are serious but completely hilarious at the same time!
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »