Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
Niknakkitkat chapter 24 . 4h
This is so great i love it
Touhara Naoya chapter 6 . 2/21
How you made Severus and Lucius is just perfect!
witchsbroom chapter 24 . 2/12
I've read this story several times and just love it. Hope to see what happens next. Looks like the Gryiffindor and Slytherin just might come together and with Hermione saving James (that mudblood) might not be so bad.
uwishuwerecool chapter 24 . 2/3
more pls
SortingHat chapter 10 . 1/31
I'm not hating or anything but you should've had him use a gun with him. That would've made for a very interesting scenario because unlike what liberals typically think it's not the gun that's evil but the wielder.

There has been shoot outs since the turn of the century (1900s) but today's press would've locked down entire cities just for what otherwise was a problem limited to that area.
smith chapter 9 . 1/31
Did you know one cool thing about Britain is all the wall sockets have on/off switches? Also the plugs are three pronged with a *fuse* built in that's designed to blow if there is an electrical fray or something stupid happens.

You also can't stick a fork into the socket and get shocked due to extra insulation that sticks slightly more then halfway thru and the earth wire is longer then the neutral or live ones so it will get pulled first.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 1/31
I'd be pretty piss if you wind up being strictly canon and have Dan and Thomas hate Harry instead of doing what you were and using *Creative Licenses* to expand the works.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/31
"No one I talked to remembered a thing" Sounds a lot like Congress and their socialist agenda. :) Gotta get rid of legit people and bring in illegals to make it seem non racist ignoring the fact that they broke in illegally.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/31
This actually sets a good example that not all fanfics need the F word to make a good story.

You showed characters just fine without the F word being used thinking your funny when in reality most users are just being politically correct not saying anything.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/31
The UK Met office measures temps by a formula known as CET (Central England Temperatures) which goes back to the 1700s so there is a long list of index records.

The normal summer time average is 16.5C for both July and August though some years can go up to 18.0C and other years can be 15/14C which translates to constant troughs that don't really give the UK a break or room to breathe.

The GFS charts also have a weather map archive back to the 1800s of the pressure/temp configurations that you can find.
The thing that comes across most strongly in this work is your love affair with spanking. Since I agree with every reputable expert, in that physically striking children with the intent to cause pain is just plain wrong, I don't really feel like wasting any more time on you.
Pounce chapter 24 . 1/26
Please come back! I love this story and I want to see its ending!
strangesheree chapter 24 . 1/14
You have to update! I love this story!
mackiechandler chapter 24 . 1/13
Omg that was wonderful. Are you still writing? Please let me know I love this story.
Motherofthehorde chapter 24 . 1/12
Aaaaaaaaaa
Its not finished!
And this is a good one!
Oh well
it was fun while it lasted.
Thanks for writting