Reviews for With a Forked Tongue I Lie in Wait (Taming Snakes)
Black flash123 chapter 5 . 4/19
madam Malkin references in dollars? wtf
xsweetxtartx chapter 9 . 4/18
Genuinely LOL-ing at Snape and Malfoy! Can't wait for their reactions when they finally figure out who James is
Sang Joyeux bonne chapter 24 . 4/13
This was absolutely incredible. The plot is enthralling and the humor is A. I love how realistic your Harry is. A lot of fix’s I’ve read that have him living on the streets turn him into a Tom Riddle replica and that is definitely not the case in this story. Yes, Harry’s a cunning and arrogant little shit but he’s his own person and I love it.

Also, Hermione giving Snape a bloody nose on accident made my day :)! Please keep up the great work.
Zela Night chapter 24 . 4/7
This is so wicked awesome!
An accurate Slytherin!Harry story where he is still a devious and vicious person!
I adore this story so much!
Please continue writing this.
seldombites chapter 24 . 4/1
I love this story. I'm adding it to y follows in case you decide to continue.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 3/28
Didn't Quirrelmort hear how James almost quotes his own words on moral ambiguiety? Why did he then decide to try and kill him?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 23 . 3/28
I REALLY hope you're not going to allow your wonderful James to allow other people to decide what is best for him. If I were in his shoes, I'd give them all ONE warning to NEVER plot behind my back, and a speach about how I don't give a flying fuck about their intentions, and the next time, I'd drop them as friends. Because people who think they know what's best for you better than you do are not worth having, and annoying as fuck. And I'm nice compared to James. Well...so people say at least. On second though, I just curse less. Lol

And I REALLY hope you don't intend to make him be a hero in any way, shape or form. ESPECIALLY NOT to follow the plot in the book. He would never, in a million years, fight Voldemort. Not without trying to trick him or bargain with him first at least. Well... if he was attacked, he'd likely curse him out and then try to kill him...but that lack of morals would only intrigue Voldie and make him consider wooing him to the Dark side instead... he DOES offer Harry to join him in book 4 after all.

But I am very much looking forward to see how this intriguing story plays out.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 22 . 3/28
I'm surprised he didn't just stoll by casually replying "Oh, I just killed a troll. Messy stuff." and let people think twice about going against someone who just killed a fucking troll. *Chuckles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 16 . 3/28
I keep my fingers crossed for Harry getting the philosopher's stone first and yrading it to Voldemort for a cure for his friend. If there exists anyone who can cure him, it would be the man obsessed with achieving eternal life, considering healing spells is neccessary for living a long healthy life. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 3/28
I'm surprised Harry didn't wonder why someone had placed him with the dursleys. Instead of wondering why nobody had taken him inn. He's considered a hero, and even the most braindead human would know that tons of people, even people who didn't know his parents or him, would gladly take inn a hero.
Talonis Wolf chapter 24 . 3/10
A well written fic with an incredibly interesting premise and characters that are so life-like that I wouldn't be surprised if they were based on real people (P.S that offhand comment has some *really* worrying implications).

I would recommend this fic again and again to anyone who would listen, and I hope to read more soon.
major wallace chapter 24 . 3/8
Awesome
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 3/1
An excellent story, too bad it wasn't finished.
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 24 . 2/14
This is seriously probably the best Harry in Slytherin I've read, his attitude is amazing and properly makes me laugh out loud. It's definitely too bad that it's not finished, but what is there is absolutely fantastic so thanks for that :)
Eagle-Eyes chapter 24 . 2/4
What a laugh...

Great story

Keep writing as life allows
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »