Reviews for 3 Ninjas: Final Summer
Tessy3 chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I just read the previous chapter... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Youre such an artista when it comes to dialogues! I really felt like I was watching a movie. Its such a shame its not on the big screen! Im about to read this final chap and it already tastes bittersweet: i want to finish it, of course, but at the same time I dont. Youre such and amazing writer, I swear! I hope (and keep my fingers crossed) you write another adventure from this kids and, if you ever write something on your own, youll can count me on your fans list.
My truly admiration for you.
nellsss chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Ahh, Sam Douglas... people forget what a bad a** he can be. He's a FBI agent for goodness sake! I always thought those kind of dads were cool (which is probably why I liked the movie, Taken, so much). Lol! ;)

This was awesome. And the Mori & Sam piece... very touching! Well-written. :)
Tessy3 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
OH, MY GOD! This one was so intense! I love how youve worked on Samuel Douglas. I often forget hes able to be the man in charge. I almost scream when the ninja broke his arm! And it was shocking when Sam killed those men. It was a wonderful action scene!

Thank you for bringing Mori into the fight! I was on the verge of a nervous crisis here! But above all, it was really moving. Not only Sams will as a protector but also when he asks Mori to teach their men. Their men, wow. Besides giving Mori his blessing... its like he finally accepted his children as Young adults. I think it shows how much he trusts them. Just so touching!

GREAT GREAT CHAPTER!
nellsss chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
GREAT! :) I just started your story and have read up to now in one sitting. Snyder/Jack villains! How intriguing! You've got my interest peaked for sure!

You've definitely kept the boys true to character, which I can appreciate. Love their interactions with each other and Grandpa.

Anyway, I'll keep reading, but I just wanted to say AWESOME job! :)
Tessy3 chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
Just informative? ARE YOU KIDDING? I was biting my fingernails! This is soooooo exciting! Besides, I loved the Snyder-Grandpa backup history. And when Snyder didnt accept the challenge, hes so frightening! Trust me, the support youve received for your story shows what an amazing writer you are. I cant wait to keep reading you. Dont leave this project, please! Nor the next one! Please keep writing.

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! :D
Tessy3 chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
AAAAAH! Whats neeeeext? :o
Lighter chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Aaahh! I love it! I just love it. You leave no shell unturned, no description do you think is ignored or spared. I need to work on that a lot. Ahaha the names crack me up, and *zoom in* I love bounty hunters, not because of that mullet weirdo but because of Spike and everyone from that anime cowboy bebop _. It is perfect, it is just like watching a real 5th movie, and the heads are coming in. I love this.
Lighter chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
I wanted to tell you before that that review should have been in chap5 spot but w'ever right? I like the hidden money, and the inmates griping about food very real. My dad is a cop and he always has to go to these meetings all late in the night because the inmates have complaints. You're in jail! get a life!

I like the plotting between them, and the little things. You don't have much length but you pack soooo much in! Its amazing. I should learn that style of writing because its really good. I'm on to chapter 7 now then 8 then I'll be back to copy some more chapters to read for later.
Lighter chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Dude, I'm loving this and I'm really glad that you didn't decide to stop because everyone would have missed out on this sick read. I feel like I'm watching a movie! I watch those movies whenever they're on television and I still love them, duh, I write for them. I haven't done anything cool like this but I still write for them.

The scene in the kitchen with the cooking was my favorite, and the whole Snyder Jack thing is such a good idea, and I like how he found out about his encounter with ninjas and I could go on and on. The lines I can really hear them saying, and your writing is clear and good, and it makes me think and laugh. Mine are more on the crying side ahaha. Keep up the good work! You're making my week with this. I wish I'd had time to finish reading sooner.
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Heh, I'm reading a three ninjas fanfic and watching 3 ninjas kick back
Tessy3 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Oh, no! Thinking about those three getting stronger gives me chills. I never expected this! Such a clever movement! Want to read more!
Tessy3 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
My God! How did it end so quickly? As in the previous chapters, this story is amazing. Its the perfect blend of humor, action, surprises, danger and childhood memories. Please keep writing! Congratulations to unc00lbr0!
DIL NEVILLE chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
This gets more and more interesting, will have to see who plan these two
DIL NEVILLE chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I still maintain the interest
DIL NEVILLE chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Well it seems that finally this is getting interesting.
I like that do villains unite Three Ninjas movies.
Difinitivamente'll keep reading.