Reviews for I Feel Home
Jaxrond chapter 15 . 1/23
asdfghjkl c'mon, Sunny!
So happy Sides is there, though! And I thought it was Bluestreak for a moment, but it was Jolt. He's pretty cool.
Jaxrond chapter 14 . 1/23
Ahhhhh! Sunny and Sides! Of course their threads would be all wrapped up. There's no way to separate the pair! So happy!
Jaxrond chapter 13 . 1/23
The mention of Sunstreaker and Sideswipe makes Ratchet glitch. YES. Loved it.
Jaxrond chapter 8 . 1/23
Oh gosh, she glitched Prowl. Poor Prowler.
Jaxrond chapter 6 . 1/23
Caaaalled it. Prowler, you sneaky cop, you.
So glad Will adopted her. I might have cried if he didn't. Also hoping that the twins show up! And that Charlie gets the chance to meet them and Optimus, since he loves them all so much!
Jaxrond chapter 4 . 1/23
I'm like vibrating in my seat right now wondering if the cop wasn't Prowl (I mean there's no reason for him to be [maybe] but, still) and then WILL LENNOX! My fave Bayverse human! YES!
Katie Phillips chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
You made my day! Ugh okay this story had the things that I would say about these characters...it was perfect. This is by far one of the best FF's I've ever read, so congrats! I mean I've done some digging and I have found the very dark bottom of the fanfiction pit. It's stories like these that help make stupid people like me, who decide reading stuff that far down is good, join the light again. So thanks. I hope u keep writing more stories and I can't wait to begin the sequel in the morning!
Catlover4536 chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
XP I really liked this series, they had a likaable character and believeable storyline, and I liked reading this. Keep up your work girl!

Plus, fluffyness and cute and funny scenes. Icing on the top.
ABC1270 chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Can Jaime still grow up? If she can, is she gonna have an extended lifespan because of the Allspark?
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
*giggles* and here I thought Sides codename came from the fact that he's a speed demon and IGNORES red lights.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
There's always one thought that goes through my mind when Jazz gets called short, one I'm sure Jazz would agree with me on... Jazz ain't short, he's fun-sized! lol To be honest, Jazz and Prowl are my top two favorite Cybertronians. In my opinion, you can't have one without the other, just like Sunny and Sides.
RedHead2000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Oops! Jaime!
RedHead2000 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
Love love love. The thought of Jamie! She's so little, but so big! Anything is possible with that little one... I just hate having watched the movies... When OP offlines! Poor Jamie!
Anyhow! Thank you for writing so awesomely. God bless you! Have a wonderful day!
Ghost the Fox chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
My favorite autobot would have to be bumblebee but my two favorite transformers are Frenzy and Ravage even if they are disepticons
Khalthar chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Were you driving the porcelain bus, praying to the porcelain God, or calling Ralph on the Thunderbowl?