Reviews for I Feel Home
Katie Phillips chapter 19 . 3/22
You made my day! Ugh okay this story had the things that I would say about these characters...it was perfect. This is by far one of the best FF's I've ever read, so congrats! I mean I've done some digging and I have found the very dark bottom of the fanfiction pit. It's stories like these that help make stupid people like me, who decide reading stuff that far down is good, join the light again. So thanks. I hope u keep writing more stories and I can't wait to begin the sequel in the morning!
Catlover4536 chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
XP I really liked this series, they had a likaable character and believeable storyline, and I liked reading this. Keep up your work girl!

Plus, fluffyness and cute and funny scenes. Icing on the top.
ABC1270 chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Can Jaime still grow up? If she can, is she gonna have an extended lifespan because of the Allspark?
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
*giggles* and here I thought Sides codename came from the fact that he's a speed demon and IGNORES red lights.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
There's always one thought that goes through my mind when Jazz gets called short, one I'm sure Jazz would agree with me on... Jazz ain't short, he's fun-sized! lol To be honest, Jazz and Prowl are my top two favorite Cybertronians. In my opinion, you can't have one without the other, just like Sunny and Sides.
RedHead2000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Oops! Jaime!
RedHead2000 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
Love love love. The thought of Jamie! She's so little, but so big! Anything is possible with that little one... I just hate having watched the movies... When OP offlines! Poor Jamie!
Anyhow! Thank you for writing so awesomely. God bless you! Have a wonderful day!
Ghost the Fox chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
My favorite autobot would have to be bumblebee but my two favorite transformers are Frenzy and Ravage even if they are disepticons
Khalthar chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Were you driving the porcelain bus, praying to the porcelain God, or calling Ralph on the Thunderbowl?
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Completely loved everything about this story.
Autobotlover56 chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
Whats in the box?
Autobotlover56 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Why does Jamie hate cops?
adelphe24 chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Pretty awesome story u got here!
love the little end notes and Charlie and Jamie and the way you portray the autobots-perfection!
I actually thought you had mixed up prowl and Ratchet then I realized it was because Charlie mentioned the twins that Ratchet glitched! Hilarious!
I was gonna say something else but I forgot, and now I'm gonna keep reading!
Autobotlover56 chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
WAIT WHATS IN THE CHEST?!
mette598i chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Awesome story! Nice details, and I love the way Jaime is. And that she is crippled make the story even more perfect, because she shows others the strength she wants them to see, while she isn't as strong as she really is. SO few mistakes it's not worth mentioning where they are. If I could rate this story, where 1 was bad and 10 was fabulous, this story is surely a 10