Reviews for Scavenger Hunt
Count Mallet chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I feel bad if I put any undue pressure on you. It was never my intent, so I apologize. That said, I have enjoyed the stories of yours I've read so far.

B1 battle droids are no match for any foe with a weapon and clear thought processes. *chuckles* At least the group was able to defeat them with minimal confrontation and no serious injuries or issues.

I liked Jaina protesting about ending the scavenger hunt early. I'm not very familiar with the EU, but she sounds like she has a competitive streak to her and wants to finish what she started, lest she receive some sort of censure for not following the original rules the group was given. At least Master Shade was gracious enough to let the group continue with the scavenger hunt in some form.

Finally, I couldn't help smile to read the ending. Leia has every right to be proud of her children here.

Happy New Year. And, have a safe trip home.
Count Mallet chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
It's nice to see that years later, B1 battle droids are still not very intelligent.

I'm really impressed to see the group working together and overcoming their fears. It's very encouraging. Even if they never finish the original mission, they've learned a lot about themselves.

However, things appear to be going too well in a way. Might there be an unexpected twist or turn of events? That makes me interested in the coming chapters.

Thanks for the update.

Count Mallet chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I'm glad to see you update this. Between real life and computer issues, my own writing has been sidetracked.

I liked how you borrowed from The Clone Wars and had the droids use the phrase "minature Jedi" here. I liked seeing that.

I also liked Jaina doing her best to cover the group's tracks and Padme's trust in the Force. I have a feeling those two will come out of this experience with new-found strength and resourcefulness.

I hope you update soon. I'm definitely looking forward to the scavenger hunt portion of the story when it comes.

SiouxFan chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Nice update-it's fun to watch everyone work together.
Count Mallet chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
A very interesting chapter. I'm glad you had a chance to update.

If the group is forced to confront the droids, will the training sabers be strong enough to disable them and deflect bolts? Or, will they be too week to do much good?

I also liked seeing the fact that non-Jedi skills (bird calls, etc.) are coming in handy here. I think it provides a more realistic touch and shows that Jedi can't just succeed with the Force alone.

I hope you are able to update again soon. MTFBWY.

Count Mallet chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This sounds like it's going to be one heck of a scavenger hunt. Jedi hunting various (yet-to-be-specified) items and old droids that might be hunting our Jedi heroes.

I'm definitely curious to see what happens here. Does we have a true survival mission? Can the group complete their scavenger hunt? Are they allowed to explain the situation without failing the mission? I imagine we will learn more in the coming chapters.

Happy 2013
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
With the scrubbing taking place at the start, I had to chuckle since that is where 'New Kid' left off, if I recall correctly.

A galactic scavenger hunt is an interesting concept. I'm curious to see what transpires next.

imnotraven16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012