Reviews for How all Total Drama shipping would REALLY work
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Aleheather? (Does puppy eyes)
Please chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Can you do Aleheather? :)
RedEyedWarrior chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Wow! I figured this would be how Noah and Cody would react to this pairing. I'm not really sure what sexuality Noah is but Cody is definitely into females. I'm not sure if he's into males, but no hints have been given, though, but I am certain NoCo will never be a thing in canon.

In fanon, it would still be hilarious. I have written them together in several of my fics, but I have also written them with other people, like Nizzy, and I am a dedicated supporter of CodyXLindsay and Codette thanks to TDI Charlie Brown - though I still support Gigette.

I think you should put Scott and Dawn in the next chapter. No offence intended towards Dott fans, but I absolutely despise the pairing more than any other possible pairing on the Total Drama fandom. I can't stress enough how Dott will never be a thing, even if it were canon, and there are obvious indications to support my argument. Scott found Dawn's powers to be 'creepy' and he framed her for a crime she obviously didn't commit, thus getting her eliminated. She was only admiring his good qualities - and everyone does that to people they have no romantic feelings for, mind you - and even a moonchild like her can hold a grudge. The sum it all up, Dott makes my stomach vault out my throat.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am looking forward to this! Noah and Cody? I generally don't seem to mind the pairing, but in canon, it wouldn't be possible. I have to read the next chapter (which I will do right away).
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
mgoldberg chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Can you do Dawn x B
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Don't worry Noah, that's why I pair you with either Katie or Izzy! And Cody, don't worry, in my case, Gwen hooks back up Trent.

Hope to see B and Dawn in this story.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I'm hooked on this! Finally a decent story that makes fun of everything and everyone! My kind of writer! ;)

You definitely need to do Justin/Heather because I can't see it happening! How about Bridgette/Courtney? People seem to like to ship them together...I'm Courtney/Chris 100% of the way, Feel free to make fun of them! lol
malzi21 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Too funny! I can't stand NoCo. (Or any of his other yaoi pairings... or any pairing besides Nizzy for that matter.) This is great, update soon!
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious and in character, too! I totally agree how NoCo wouldn't work, but it's nice to think about it being cannon. XD You made this realistic; I can absolutely see them reacting this way. I love your penname, too (hey hey hey! Stay out of my shed xD). I look forward to the update. :)
sithlorde1988 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
lol and score one for Chris! That's proof that NoCo isn't meant to be a ship. And unfortunately those are all real ships you stated in this chapter. I'd know as I've seen quite a few of them (and avoided most of them ESPECIALLY Noah/Ezekiel-WORST SHIP EVER), so yeah. Keep up the good work though broham!
Apples Ninjas chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I want to see how Cody and Izzy would react to Cozzy!
SmileGoodSir chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh this was sooooooooo entertaining, I love it!
Mystical Trixter chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is actually a really cool idea and much more well written than I expected, if I had to suggest a ship I guess it would be Gwen and Tyler, where did that one even come from.