Reviews for Sick Time
Anon chapter 1 . 2/12
Now MY throat hurts from laughing too much...
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 2/4
i really love this sick time of rin...when she's...she' insane...lack with technologies...also couldnt bear any single normal desease. hgah
bubbajack chapter 1 . 1/25
This...was incredible! A friend of mine sent me this because I too am an FSN writer on here and just to happen to have a cold which delayed my newest chapter. So this makes me feel much better. Loved your one-shot and will be looking into more of your work in the future. Thanks for the read!
neogoki chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
this is so good :D
was Rin trying to Summon Nurgle? she even sounded like a Warhammer 40K cultist
...and then she even dresses the part, at least she lacks the multitude of mutations so its still fine XD
and after some tea rin beings talking like a member of the Mechanicus... with Rin #3 looking THAT part
Wow wonder how Rin got tame enough to become a maid, a Miracle performed by Illya-sama?
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This... was brilliant. I have no other way of describing the sheer insanity going on in this story. When Luchador Rin arrived I had to stop for a few seconds to breathe properly again.
-Glassedgamer
SashaSeer chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Yes just a dream, and nothing else... Keep telling yourself that Archer. But seriously this is one of the funniest things I have read, and now I am in trouble with my instructor for laughing too loud during a lecture. Aside from that this has cured me of my current fowl mood, so kudos. I am now going to read more of your work fine author
Ectis chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wait, were those last lines a shout out!?

I need to stop reading your FSN shots. There's only so much I can take.
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That... was amazing
Sekai -The World chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Damn it! Parody Overloaded!
Takai153 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
And I thought I took being sick badly. :)
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
...I don't think my body can take reading all your F/SN oneshots in one day. A man can only laugh so much before he breaks...

Anywaaaaaay, awesome hilarious fanfic as usual. Archer is already one of my favorite characters, but the way you portrayed him dealing with all this absurdity just made me fall in love in with his snarky self all over again. An really, pudding as money? Pure comedy gold. Makes me almost wish to see a continuation of Maid Rin and Genius Rin's adventures...
LordsFire chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Mmmmmm. Delicious, delicious crack-pudding.
youknowwho chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Its like an 8 year old story but written by a master and by that I mean its a great story
Satire Swift chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
All of my yes.
DaGunth chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Fantastic. Rin is quite a silly girl sometimes.