Reviews for Never Looked Down
Makokam chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. For 30 years? Damn Felix. Way to pussy out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh, this was just lovely. The writing was fantastic, and Felix really came together in this fix. Awesome. :-)
TheSoundOfAWESOME chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love how you added "tomorrow" on the end of it, as if Felix has kept putting it off and putting it off right up until the events of the movie. Really great, well done.
vonBoomslang chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
...this is, officially, the first time I've seen "Tomorrow" used as such a chilling key word. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The tragic word; Tomorrow. And as tomorrow comes, they repeat the word again. Tomorrow. And again. Tomorrow. And again as it soon becomes an endless cycle of thy word. Tomorrow? Tomorrow never comes. There is only today.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow that last word just punches you in the gut. It's always "tomorrow". So many other people think the same thing in the real world.
supaherolena02 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
It's cute w I would love to see more!
Purplegirl97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Is this a one-shot or will you post more chapters? This is great, and I would like to read more!
CheckAgain chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Man, this is so perfect. The writing is so clear and smooth and nice. And that last word is a punch in the gut. Another reviewer called it tragic, and I completely agree. Excellent work.
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i can't wait... i wish and hope this turns into...yaoi. but if it does not I am sure I shall still love the story.
MiniMoose chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like the thought of Felix deciding to do something for Ralph, even if it's just saying Hello, and putting it off and off and off until 30 years go by and nothing's been done at all. Kinda tragic, but totally believable for Felix's character. He's a genuinely nice guy but succumbs too easily to the pressures of keeping the Nicelanders happy first and foremost.

Great little story.