Reviews for Fifty Shades Forever Changed
Bluefang16 chapter 49 . 7/27
Thank you for trying to make Christian actually do something sweet and romantic than buying her gifts. I thought the scene with Kate where she's telling Ana to mess with Christian was funny. I'm just curious did you actually read the series?
Bluefang16 chapter 43 . 7/27
I liked your last few chapters, I have to admit I cringed a little bit but that is because I know that Elena would be terrible and treat Ana like she did with Christian. I thought how you wrote it was really good and I think that you shouldn't let a few people change your mind on writing fanfiction (especially this one), you are a really good writer.
Bluefang16 chapter 31 . 7/27
This is really late, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to your mom. I thought it was really cool how you dedicated this chapter to her. I love your fanfiction.
maya31 chapter 62 . 3/3/2015
i love
Guest chapter 43 . 1/28/2015
I agree that this is your story and u can do anything and everything u want with it. I in fact love it! U are an amazing writer and everyone who posted those awful comments can piss off. Very Good Job!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Im enjoying this story yet at the same time I still want to punch Ana. lol. Yes Christian is controlling and doesn't know how to deal with strong emotions. Yet, Ana still married him and gets mad when he acts the only way he knows how. Though I can't blame Christian because Ana is strong willed, stubborn and stupid. She still wants to be independent and not some damsel but because she refuses to see that she is a target and still tried to have freedom her way she constantly because a Damsel in distress. Her whole way of dealing with Chritians overprotectiveness is counter productive. She needs to stop being so naive about her safety and the money her husband possesses.
maxine chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
love your story please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
Christian is so loving, gentle, affectionate and so understanding of Ana. Why is she so nasty to him all the time? She would go ape shit it he kept something from her.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
She can be such a royal bitch. Is she stupid or what. Someone tried to break in office to kidnap her again and got to sawyer. She is so selfish on what SHE wants. What sbout the safety of the baby! I'm with Christian, if she acts like an immature child. He should treat her like one because obviously her decisions are childish!
henderson1993 chapter 62 . 3/29/2014
Update soon plz.
vdlucas chapter 54 . 3/6/2014
I've done the crying, in the middle of the night.
vdlucas chapter 35 . 3/5/2014
With my son, my first, I had problems with the ligament.
vdlucas chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I had morning sickness all nine months, with all 3 of mine.
Guest chapter 61 . 2/21/2014
Please update I really enjoy your story a lot thanks
bernieo chapter 62 . 1/14/2014
Is there a continuation to this story, plz let me kno.