Reviews for Fifty Shades Forever Changed
aretha chapter 62 . 5/30
This was a very good rendition of the 50 shade trilogies. I really enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed the fact that you made sure their love for each other stood strong thru all of their ups and downs . I love that their was no cheating on either side they just loved hard :)
MrsKGS chapter 43 . 3/9
Even though I'm late to the party. I have to agree with some reviews. Fanfiction or not the story has to be realistic to a point. For such wealthy people with so many resources can't believe that they would be exposed to so much drama. CG is hopeless man who can't protect his wife. His security personnel is shit.
Ana has no self regard for herself and her child. No one can through so trauma and not even loss the pregnancy. It's just unrealistic. She's was getting beaten and only thinking of CG. Really hard to believe that.
Christian is a pathetic excuse of a man. Correction he is no man . Just a looser. If my husband was like him I would have kicked out the door 20yrs ago. Unless I only wanted his money. Then again divorce settlement would give that. Word of advise Ana kick useless ass to the curb and take his money and make a better life for self free and being beaten stabbed kicked booted and what ever else you've been subjected to. And protect your son from the spineless pussy you call a husbad and his drama.
loulabelle81 chapter 53 . 2/24
oA
jessica1783 chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
On chapter 18 and I have to say Ana is acting like a selfish b. Does she not care for her child's safety at all. I find it odd since after the first attack she had nightmares for quite some time, but knowing they're back she just is like let's go back to work the next day and see if they come back? She had a panic attack during the whole ordeal I find it odd she would be acting this way after something that so obviously still terrifies her. Makes no sense. Honestly I don't think Christian was wrong at all if she's not going to protect herself and their baby then he will.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 62 . 10/31/2016
please don't forget about this story!
Bluefang16 chapter 49 . 7/27/2016
Thank you for trying to make Christian actually do something sweet and romantic than buying her gifts. I thought the scene with Kate where she's telling Ana to mess with Christian was funny. I'm just curious did you actually read the series?
Bluefang16 chapter 43 . 7/27/2016
I liked your last few chapters, I have to admit I cringed a little bit but that is because I know that Elena would be terrible and treat Ana like she did with Christian. I thought how you wrote it was really good and I think that you shouldn't let a few people change your mind on writing fanfiction (especially this one), you are a really good writer.
Bluefang16 chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
This is really late, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to your mom. I thought it was really cool how you dedicated this chapter to her. I love your fanfiction.
maya31 chapter 62 . 3/3/2015
i love
Guest chapter 43 . 1/28/2015
I agree that this is your story and u can do anything and everything u want with it. I in fact love it! U are an amazing writer and everyone who posted those awful comments can piss off. Very Good Job!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Im enjoying this story yet at the same time I still want to punch Ana. lol. Yes Christian is controlling and doesn't know how to deal with strong emotions. Yet, Ana still married him and gets mad when he acts the only way he knows how. Though I can't blame Christian because Ana is strong willed, stubborn and stupid. She still wants to be independent and not some damsel but because she refuses to see that she is a target and still tried to have freedom her way she constantly because a Damsel in distress. Her whole way of dealing with Chritians overprotectiveness is counter productive. She needs to stop being so naive about her safety and the money her husband possesses.
maxine chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
love your story please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
Christian is so loving, gentle, affectionate and so understanding of Ana. Why is she so nasty to him all the time? She would go ape shit it he kept something from her.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
She can be such a royal bitch. Is she stupid or what. Someone tried to break in office to kidnap her again and got to sawyer. She is so selfish on what SHE wants. What sbout the safety of the baby! I'm with Christian, if she acts like an immature child. He should treat her like one because obviously her decisions are childish!
henderson1993 chapter 62 . 3/29/2014