Reviews for Curtain Fall
sillylucy5 chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Oh my god. that was adorable. I loved it! I was so well written and they were perfectly in character! Amazing job :)
Erdbeerlime chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
i can't really say much about this, other than: it's beautiful.
i like how you portrayed the characters. most kuro fics are very ooc, but this one was actually in character.
very believable, very simple and straight-to-the-point, beautifully structured, and though it's really short it manages to convey feelings just perfectly. i actually like the length of the story very much, you don't waste words on trivial things, it's nice.

i really enjoyed reading this.
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I've just finished this and wanted to congratulate you on a job well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful and elegantly structured: this is a real jewel. Thank you.
Tanya chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
This is a great story. Very well written.
nomer chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
wow that was really epic. so damn epic. this was really good
promocat chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
very good-nice sweet & short!with a jello ending(it can wobble to any direction the reader wants it to
chukaliteluvver chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
This, at first, seemed completely unconnected; random fragments and observations. But it turned out to be one of the most beautifully simplistic stories I've ever read.

Bitersweet, miserable, and fantastically horrible, I think you succeeded in creating a tear-wrenching master-piece.
FreeHugs4Sale chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Ohhh magnifico! Teehee I really loved your story! As much as I like tacos :) I promise! Anywhat, good story!
Chaotic Demon Gods chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sebastian can't lie even if it's an ordering a fact I've researched it. Otherwise awww so sweet