Reviews for Acquainted With You
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
cute story! liked it alot
LimitedTimeLoser chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Heheheehehe, this was amazing. The ending made me giggle a bit :)
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! GREAT JOB! YOUR WRITING STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Well that went well
SoudaFizz chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hey there! This was a somewhat nice story, in my opinion. The beginning situation was cute and p well written. Some parts I did not like as much were when you added sound effects in "( ... )" parentheses...I don't think those are needed and it seems amateur-ish. I know it seems like it'll provide a better...visual? Sense of what the people are saying/grunting or whatever, but I don't think its necessary to add in. Instead, you could say 'he grunted' or something like that. I also thought the situation the following morning wasn't that...impacting?I guess is the word. But it was still a decent one-shot to read.
The Lord Writer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I JUST LOVE HIKARU AND KAORU!
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
:) Good job! It was really cute and sexy. I really like the part with Tamaki and Kyoya at the end :D
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Yes yes yes YES Y.E.S!

This is what Hika/Kao is all about... The absolutely, wonderful yet deicious twin**st..

:dances the happy dance: XD :D
We-are-DeathGods chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very good but I wish it had been longer
cyberaingel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
lol the twins were acting sex deprived in the end
love the story
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMFG I LOVED IT! *drool; fangirl*
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*fangirl scream* twincest!
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Cute!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
'They seem tense and... horny.'

I'm still laughing as I write this review.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I love the way you write the moans and stuff into their speech. It makes it a lot easier to understand. ] This was just amazing. ] Thank you.