Reviews for The Bow and the Gun
Jason123456 chapter 2 . 1/6
There is a story behind storm trooper armor the rebellion did something to it and the empire didn't fix it because of how it would have shown them as weak. Also remember the empire see everyone as disposable pieces so why not let some soldiers die.
orionastro chapter 7 . 1/2
very good story so far, please update soon, although its been more than 1 year since the last chapter, i hope the story is not dead
evevee chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Storm Troopers are clones. I really don't care what you do with them, but I'm just stating what the movie lore seemed to support. Also, improve Storm Trooper aim so that they perhaps can shoot a barn wall at 10 meters perhaps. Thanks for writing!
Repulsive Bushman chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
You HAVE to write more. It's beautiful.
Nikon Shadeslayer chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
bruh, waiting until new years to update? damn
SmokeTinyTom chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Next chapter!
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Let me guess, Deathtroopers reference.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Just when it was gettinggood. I would like an update.
James Ryan chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
It's been 5 years, 5 long years. That's how long we had take Harvest back.

Captain James Cutter
James Ryan chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
This is so cool. Wait till they see the Master Chief *looks around* where is the Master Chief?
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Interesting, I like the idea of the in between time this takes place do far. I do disagree about the weapons power of the Imperial Weapons, not because of Expanded Universe stupidity, but rather scientific extrapolation.

The turbolasers are said to have gigatons of force, and even if deflector shields dispersed incoming energy like they claim to do, it would take something like a Hypermatter reactor to power such devices. From technical readouts from the official start wars movies, those reactors are described as basically a better form of antimatter-matter reaction, instead extracting Hypermatter from hyperspace, and colliding it with stellar heavy elements.

I'm not saying by any means that the Slave 1 can destroy moons, when it's stated in the movies that it would not be possible for even the entire imperial fleet to destroy a planet. Obviously since weapons have evolved so much in this galaxy the shielding will protect against such things. And like you showed, projectile weapons were never taken beyond chemical mixture, with possible titanium, or uranium cores. You were dealing with a whole different thing with coil acceleration guns, rail guns, and upgraded missiles.

Do Star Destroyers have lots of point defense though? I know you want to take canon-movies as the writ of God, but assume that the empire has a naval force derived from fighting the CIS, but eventually retooled to fight a guerrilla war with the Rebel Alliance. Hence why almost every ship has a strong complement of stormtroopers, fighters, and bombers. Besides having capital weaponry those ships would have torpedo defenses, since they are command centers.

Now you can ignore that, but the Moffat would want to crush the rebels, without losing many forces, because that would show the invincibility of the empire. Just a few thoughts.

You are however, doing really well already. With its supreme firepower, Infinity would make mincemeat out of a star destroyer.
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! The Emperor better accelerate the Death Star II's construction!
foreman371 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I read you''re prologue in Morgan Freemans voice...it was epic...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is great
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I wonder how the rebels are going to react to seeing his bodyguards have slugthrowers for weapons, given how shocked Han was at seeing the measly pistol do unreal amounts of damage to a Storm Trooper, I imagine he told them of this, and seeing the bigger versions of that would likely put just about anyone on edge after the little show done at Mos Eisley.