Reviews for The Bow and the Gun
TexasGunKing chapter 2 . 1/4
The moment you said that the Force can't affect people from the Haloverse I seriously stopped giving a fuck. Thank god you haven't updated at all, cause I really hate to see Lord Vader getting owned against the overrated, super hyped average joe master chief.
B312 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
You my friend are... insane, crazy, stupid? I don't know what to truly say about you yet but right now I'm still somewhat shocked by your belief/claim/whatever you want to call it in the author's note.

You claim "if it's not in the movies, it's not canon" yet proceed to say Stormtroopers are people from all species and all races. Sorry, take a look at movie 2 or rather movie 5 depending on how you put the movies on a timeline. It's shown in there that they are all fully human, no other species. Episode 7 backs that up with Fin.

Now, onto my second qualm with your AN at the beginning of Chapter 2. "The Force comes from Midichlorians, and there are none in the Milky Way Galaxy. As a result, the Force is minimally effective against inanimate objects from the Milky Way Galaxy, and ineffective against people from the Milky Way Galaxy."

What? What? This makes less sense then the expanded universe's tech. This is also very, very, very wrong. We've so many canonical examples of the force working on objects without midichlorians that you saying the force not working on inanimate objects or the people from the Milky Way Galaxay is plain stupidity. Look in the movies, there's plenty examples of the force being used to move things that aren't human. Things that weren't alive at one point in time. So, why do the MWG objects and humans get a special pass from the force? The worst case scenario is that any force users can't detect them at all, just like they can't detect droids. So... Yeah. Might want to get a fact checker and someone to slap your head next time you claim such things.
evevee chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
So much for resuming this story. Can we expect any updates from you from Fifty Shades of Overkill or on this story?

-evevee
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
He's rude!

Rude and not ginger! Lol
Gammadude1721 chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
I love when can more come out.
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
And thus another long Hiatus, one that may never stop being hiatus...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Someone likes their dr who. I recognised David's description immediately, and then though it was getting a bit ridiculous when you threw a Rose in. Nice references. Also, the story happened. That was fun.
Greyfell chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Really great! Good battles, detailed descriptions! I love it so far! I only wish there was more...
Parks98 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Even though you are only gonna have like 3 Jedi in the story I really want to hope that you hammer in just how strong they are.
Parks98 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Umm I maybe wrong but mid-chlorians do not make the force. I'm around 99% sure that they just help make it easier to sense it. It's actually pretty common for people to think that they are the force but it was never even hinted so yeah
bismarckenterprise chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
So much Doctor who in this XD
jangoman1579 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
...

Im gonna go because of that start trek reference
Kifo Sotri chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Holy crap please update soon
Spartan-A312 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
MORE SOON...Please?
GrandFleetAdmiral-Nithin chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
This is looking AMAZING SO FAR!