Reviews for Black Roses Red
ItsMeNiall'sGirl chapter 6 . 4/14
Its a really good story please can you update asap, its such a cute story, keep typoing ;) 3
Zora and Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/7
i find this story just adorable, but you should post because you want to, and not because of reviews. Express yourself, and don't just wait for reviews. I can't wait for the next chapter
Phoenix
Kihlala Sisters chapter 6 . 1/22
I love it and George is looking sexy lol
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 1/18
Liking it.
some1234 chapter 6 . 1/16
Thank you for this chapter, it is great! There was a lot more conversation between Stacey and Lennie this time. I did happen to notice though, that Lennie sounds more... mature should I say? He usually stutters when he speaks, which in my opinion, is what makes him seem like a child. Just my opinion.
But this is a great chapter and I couldn't have written anything as brilliant as this. Well done :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 1/9
loving it.
some1234 chapter 5 . 1/9
Another great chapter. Short, but a great piece of writing! Thank you for uploading this :) The story is going great
cumberlocked cumberbitch chapter 4 . 1/9
Love this story so far! It's cute the little moments between George and Stacey! If your stuck on ideas, maybe you could bring the ex that raped her, then him and George can fight.
alwayslovedbooks chapter 4 . 1/5
Good story, I like it. Please update soon because it seems like you've abandoned this story for a few months
guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
So far so good, can't wait for more chapters :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Loved it!
some1234 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Another great chapter! Love this story! I'll be waiting for that chapter 5! :D

Good luck in your college years and with the novel you are writing :)
Dr Moustachio Girl chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Howdy stranger - long time no see :)

Fab new chapter, love George's POV at the end there to spice it all up :D
cuzzinerd chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story, I'm curious to see how the story will go. Update soon please.
some1234 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
This is a great story! It's a shame you are not continuing it... I was really liking it. :)