Reviews for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Pursuing My True Self
foursail chapter 4 . 2/14
wow, kisdota was right. This is a well-written fic.
arcticGlaciologist chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
This is wonderful stuff. People rarely give Izanagi an actual character or personality, and for some reason I find it fun when people do.
kitanalao chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
thank you for update... i love it...
OMNISENSE95 chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Oh my god... THIS IS AWESOME! I would love to see this continued, please!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Is that an Ace Attorney reference I see in this chapter?
Erin Carde chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Sorry for posting as a guest reviewer, but it's kind of late and I'm too lazy to sign in as myself. I'm really liking where this is heading, and I hope you find the time to continue updating this series. This is some of the most well written fanwork I've seen in a long while. .

Also, got recommended here from Kisdota's work. Both of you are great at this!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
cant wait for more :D
AkabaneKazama chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
hello, author-san. I just read all of the chapter in this story far so good. I especially love how u made the persona have their own face and personality beside from their fighting form. I want to tell u my opinion and I'm sorry if it's a little rude from me though...but oh well.
this is a good story and I expect the good outcome from this. but one thing that disturb me...I like your old-writing style more than now; more description, less talking. It's not like u'r writing became poor reading, It's just that...I like it when u prioritize the description of the situation/battle.
and...that's all. I hope u write more description just like your first chapter. and I'm really curious of who will be Yu's girlfriend. I like it when u decide to pair Yosuke and Chie as a couple. And I realize that u have been giving a clue about Yu's interest with Yukiko all the way from the chapter two (I think. I forget).
and I have this weird feeling...that I know why Izanagi can't take human form just like other persona but...I don't want to spoil the story and I don't want to input my weird assumption to u'r writing
sorry for the long review. keep it up! #ganbatte!
AkabaneKazama chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
good story!
I hope u didn't add Marie though. I don't really like her, 'cause it seem made Yu solely focused his attention just for her -_-
kitanalao chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
intriguing indeed. update please...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
nooooooo, yukiko is perfect with yu
Wrathie Winsre chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
My first comment is that you're trying too hard to incorporate the japanese in the story - the bruce lee one was good - that I have to give you - but the rest was just painful even if you provided the translation at the start of the fic.

I once got a reviewer telling me about it - that it's a little jarring, and when majority of the fic has that problem - it is a problem.
At least to me it is a little - i'm not sure what others think.

The reason I never reviewed the last chappie was due to how I don't see how you are gonna include Daisuke - now you did - so what's going to happen to Kanji, huh?
In any case - I feel that this saving arc was rushed - i mean, there's nothing like an investigation, or much of it before they found it - and they just got to the end so easily?
Yeah - that sounds too easy.

That's all I guess - and you have to provide details of Daisuke's persona and the legend/etc where it came from.

Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
if you do DaiYuki, then i'm hoping for Yu/Rise. though, i wouldnt say no to Yu/Naoto...assuming s/he's still in this fic.
kitanalao chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
hmm... interesting change indeed. but i slightly suprise you make ai like daisuke instead of kuo... well... i am waiting for the next chapter then... update soon...
bakapervert chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Interesting development. New member of the investigation team.