Reviews for Eilleen Montgomery: The untold Story
Moonphase chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
'She saw Tate sitting in a chair. They were close friends, but they didn't talk much. It was like a long-distance friendship.'
I don't think this makes sense. If they're close then why would they not speak much and have a long distance relationship? Sounds more like they're acquaintances, which makes sense as I got the impression from the show that many of the ghosts were that, and not really friends at all.
Moonphase chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I like how you had Eileen meet Violet instead of Tate. So at least in this version Violet's poor mother won't get raped. You could have improved the Dr Harmon bit though by adding more stuff- it could have been a really good way of us getting to know the character better by listening to her talk about her feelings and her relationship with her parents. Right now all we know is her age, appearance, that's she's nice, that she has a crush and wants friend. But deeper stuff, like emotions and issues, could make us relate to her more and care about her.
Moonphase chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
" They finally stopped when the previous owners, two gays, died. They knew that they would get their asses beat by them if they tore up the house."
That line cracked me up.

This chapter would be better if you put the dialogue by different people on separate lines, it's easier to read and understand that way.
Moonphase chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
aw, I thought the twins were cute too. Thanks christ there's at least one story that isn't about Tate and Violet.
Life Flight chapter 3 . 1/2/2013

I love the twins. I wish the show featured them more than it did.

I also like the idea of a teenage Montgomery. I think this has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see how Eilleen fits into the show. Anndddd, Tate, are he and Eilleen friends, or what? Because that'd be awesome.
Ultimate Kiwi chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This is a really good story. Update soon please.
Stranger chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! NOW I SHIP THEM! I CAN T WAIT WOR A NEW CHAPTER! ok, just one thing- pleeeeeeeeeeeeease meke them longer. you're killing me here! :D
Smiley-Zombie-Studio chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like the idea very original please contuine