Reviews for Faith
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was beautiful.
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
aww! this is really good! Maybe write another day of riding with him?
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was beautiful. I loved it.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this was charming
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wonderful job!
Enecs chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
*stands* *claps like and idiot* now that good Sir. is how you write a story.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
nice
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
"I decided to read about angels today. About Michael. I don't know if I can say that I till….believe….but sometimes, it makes me feel better. The thought that an agent of God could be watching over me…"

Daryl felt her eyes on him and he looked down to find her relaxed and suddenly, strangely cheerful.

She saw the wings on the back of his vest! AGADSLHGLKASDFADGASDG. So, so perfect! The ending had me flailing, too.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
DARYL IS CAROL'S grungy, broken avenging angel! This is my new headcanon and I love you for it!
Gone Random chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Realizing there is new Shipperwolf to read but you're trapped at workworst. Coming home from work and having 2 Shipperwolf fics to readbest! I LOVE every moment you give these two characters. I wish you wrote for the show!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was beautiful.
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was sweet - I'm thinking that she'd been in the car all day looking at those angel wings wondering if he was her (slightly tarnished and uncouth) guardian angel.
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Great story!
superfelix chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh yes a happy Carol is so wonderful: She smiled at him a lot...awww.

So he could punch the asshole in the face for letting this woman suffer in the way she had...sigh, my hero.

The thought that an agent of God could be watching over me…oh, what a nice thought. Yeah Angel Daryl with his wings ;o)

Ridfing together on the bik, somehow sexy...Daryl felt himself shiver without warning, and was suddenly thankful for the steady vibration of the bike...yeah!

ven with the chaotic vibration of the bike he could tell she was tracing the wings of his old leather vest, head still heavy against the back of his neck...uh yes!

he decided he definitely cared whether she had faith in him.
And he was glad she did...sigh, wonderful end.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Rainla here (login not working)...Oh Squee! Awesome! I wish it was not a one-shot as I love the voice of Daryl's thoughts - I think that you captured him perfectly. Thanks and well done!