Reviews for Eridanstuck
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Do me a favor and using the OC and pairing option on this website.
LoreleiJubilation chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I love PhemieC! I actually listened to Ugly Story while reading this!
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
i loved loved loved your story (which i read posted on quotev). I just wanted to tell you that :'3
NekoAlley chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It said "department store in Nebraska" and I jizzed my pants ._.
Because I was reading this in a department store in Nebraska ._.
Omaha to be precise
Lol back to reading :3
EmilytheNeko chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I LOVE THIS!
beesthoven chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Thank you for writing this. You are awesome. AWWWWWWESOME.
Liv Tyler chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
So sad I missed the final chapter, but YAY FOR ERIDAN AND ALYSEN :D

I really can't wait to see your other stories. You're a very talented writer, I'm definitely going to check regularly for more. Oh, and I finally came up with a story for you, as requested!

I've been planning on writing this myself, but I've got a lot of writing to do and I'd like to see how you treat my OTP. :3 No pressure.

Dirk gets shipwrecked on his way back from Japan, and whose island should he crash on but Jake's! Unfortunately, the Brobot was with him, as his whole trip was to take it to some roboticists to help fix problematic glitches, and several of them had not been fixed. For example, when the ship crashed, the Brobot's settings were jammed and set to Expert mode. To make matters worse, this immediately sends the Brobot into Stalking mode, and he's following more than just Dirk around the island. With the help of AR, unbeknownst to everyone's favorite bros, the Brobot is becoming a self-aware entity and realizing that he cares a lot about Jake. I'll leave the rest to you, but this is basically how Dirk and Jake work together to save themselves from the jealousy/affection of a frighteningly human robot and grow their own relationship in the process.

don't hate the shipping. A few notes on this:
-The story line didn't intend for anything serious to happen between Jake & Brobot. It's just that Brobot is jealous that Jake prefers Dirk's company over his, even in Novice mode, so I thought it would be a good clash point.
-Feel free to add in any influences from Roxy and Jane!
-I love fluff. Fluff is amazing and beautiful. NSFW... :T If it'll save your sanity, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...

If you like the idea, I hope you have fun with it! :D Go forth and ship, CCWAA, and I look forward to seeing more of your AMAZAAH works!

Liv Tyler out. B]
Liv Tyler chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
...No comment. I really hope we don't find out exactly what happens when a transpecies quadrant is filled. 0_0
Liv Tyler chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Princess of Music Realize your first set of powers.

One really stupid nitpicky edit on my part: the last paragraph.
"Here, you must be thirsty" should have a period in there.

I say again dON'T, uH, hURT ME PLEASE,,,
Liv Tyler chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Apologies for my total lack of real edits as of late. I promise I'll do better!

Just a tip: watch Cronus. You do a good job of keeping his quirk in, but you do slip up sometimes with the wv and vw and all. I assume you'll catch those in editing.

xD TOO LATE CRONUS YOU HAVVE NO CHANCE

Surfing in a dress. A DRESS. I give Alysen all of the props.

...okay there really is nothing to edit here xD

OH MY GOD KANKRIII 33333333 A quick edit here. Not to trigger you or anything, but the way you write him just seems a little unnatural. He's always a little stiff and really formal, but it comes easily to him, and it just seems like you're trying to hard to make him sound like... well, Kankri. dON'T, uH, hURT ME,,,

The shipping don't start til Ampora walks in. :3
Liv Tyler chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
AAAAAAGH JESSE WTF xD

one actual edit this time: pleeeeeeeease stop spelling feferi's name wrong it's bugging me so much 38T

YAY MY FIRST APPEARANCE :D ANGELS ARE HIGH I KNEWW IT Is there a particular reason why the angels don't talk? Just wondering. And if you need Alysen to speak with her via Pesterchum...

cosmicOracle [CO] began pestering CrazyCaptorWithAmporaAttitud e [CCWAA]
CO: The Angel of Color speaks with perfect syntax and spelling, and tends to make puns regarding art. She is perpetually courteous and helpful, regardless of how others treat her.
CO: but she always adds an extra message that is totally free of spelling and punctuation and what have yous and speaks her mind no matter what she says in her first line of text
CO: And while she uses the best language possible in her first messages...
CO: she does what she wants in this one
Liv Tyler chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I may have already mentioned this, but your fight scenes kick ass :3

Wow, Alysen has all the luck. Adorable boyfriend, magical brother, royal heritage (what i wouldn't give for a supercomputer too), and two (TWO) guardian angels.
...
...
GIRL STOP POUTING AND BE HAPPY YOU'RE SO DAMN WELL OFF xD
Liv Tyler chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
There are no words to describe your performance of Meenah. SO MAJ-ESTIC 38O
Fire Flower chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
It's over? Already? Damn I jumped on this bus late. DX Anyway! I devoted that story in three days. It was so good! I'm going to miss it, however, I can't wait for more! I'm very excited for the sequel to come!
Liv Tyler chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Stickler mode, activate. BOOP I'm sorry, but if you keep spelling Feferi's name wrong II WIILL FLIIP MY 2HIIT.

YES. FISH SHIPPING FTW. I've never actually thought about seadwellers having webbed feet- and hands I guess- but now that you headcanon it here it makes a lot of sense. :3

You are Alysen! My God, pull yourself together! What will you do, is this a question?! Go! Confront the problem. Fight! Win! And call Eridan when you get back, he enjoys your visits. (reference party anyone?)