Reviews for Alcohol Doesn't Mix With Heartbreak
Lordhightoppfan chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Yes i would love for u to continue the story after this story ends. I really cant wait to read more.
Angelwells chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
ooooh cliffy :D cant wait to see what mrs weasly wants lol. great chapter loved it :D

Angel :D
itzeebitzeespider chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Oh sweet jiminy cricket! That was one hell of a chapter ;)

Can't wait to see what he has planned for the next day! Hope Mrs. Weasley doesn't bugger up the plans!
PageTurner394 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Can't wait to know what mrs. Weasley wrote :)
Momkey627 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top? UPDATE SOON!?
ilive2read chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I am enjoying this very much...would love to have seen the expression on Severus' face when he saw Hermoine in her "outfit" lol. Continue on as you do best m'dear, the plot bunnies will tell you what directions to flow and we who enjoy your work will follow.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Loved the lemon and what in the world does mrs. Weasley want? Unless its to tell them Ron offed himself she shouldn't be contacting her.

If there were a continuation I'd definitely read it!
Kayla7621 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
i would love a continuation as long as severus and hermione are involved.
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Thank you for that lemony goodness! ;oD
I wonder what judgmental thingy Mrs Weadley has written now... and also What Is Severus Up To. (lol)

As for your next story, as long as it's a Severus/Hermione, I'm all for it. It could be a sequel, I liked both Fergus and Aurelia... and somehow, I don't think life is going to be easy, quiet and boring for our star couple.
Miette in the Rain chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Hmm...I can't wait to find out what Mrs Weasley and her letter are all about!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
this was a great chapter. i love Fergus and Aurelia and i would love to read more about them.
UnseelieWytch chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
continue pleaseeeeee? i love this so far!
articcat621 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! and this chapter was brilliant! if you continued, or started something new, i think i'll follow either way! i enjoy our writing, so yeah :) :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 21 . 1/27/2013