Reviews for Alcohol Doesn't Mix With Heartbreak
bluefirefly5 chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
I'm glad Molly accepted Hermione's opinion in the end. And Severus will have to say the words eventually... But I suppose a marriage proposal will do for now. ;P
Petite Mule chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Molly was relatively quiet, too quiet may be? Hermione should have shown her the scars. Molly should know who her dear son really is. The happy ends sucker in me loves the cliffy. Hermione says yes. I heard it from here! Take care.
Kayla7621 chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
oh hell yah! cant waait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Amazing story, I love it. Please continue this story.
Lordhightoppfan chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Yes i would love for u to continue the story after this story ends. I really cant wait to read more.
Angelwells chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
ooooh cliffy :D cant wait to see what mrs weasly wants lol. great chapter loved it :D

Angel :D
itzeebitzeespider chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Oh sweet jiminy cricket! That was one hell of a chapter ;)

Can't wait to see what he has planned for the next day! Hope Mrs. Weasley doesn't bugger up the plans!
PageTurner394 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Can't wait to know what mrs. Weasley wrote :)
Momkey627 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top? UPDATE SOON!?
ilive2read chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I am enjoying this very much...would love to have seen the expression on Severus' face when he saw Hermoine in her "outfit" lol. Continue on as you do best m'dear, the plot bunnies will tell you what directions to flow and we who enjoy your work will follow.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Loved the lemon and what in the world does mrs. Weasley want? Unless its to tell them Ron offed himself she shouldn't be contacting her.

If there were a continuation I'd definitely read it!
Kayla7621 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
i would love a continuation as long as severus and hermione are involved.
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Thank you for that lemony goodness! ;oD
I wonder what judgmental thingy Mrs Weadley has written now... and also What Is Severus Up To. (lol)

As for your next story, as long as it's a Severus/Hermione, I'm all for it. It could be a sequel, I liked both Fergus and Aurelia... and somehow, I don't think life is going to be easy, quiet and boring for our star couple.
Miette in the Rain chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Hmm...I can't wait to find out what Mrs Weasley and her letter are all about!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
this was a great chapter. i love Fergus and Aurelia and i would love to read more about them.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »