Reviews for Alcohol Doesn't Mix With Heartbreak
AccaliaSnape chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
EXCITEMENT! Loved the story and your writing style
AccaliaSnape chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again, FF ruined Ron for me. I look forward to seeing the next nail in the coffin...
AccaliaSnape chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
What a gentleman- give yourself the queen and the lady a twin... tsk tsk tsk! Loving it thus far!
AccaliaSnape chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
FF has ruined Ron for me. Oh well, he was never one of my favorites.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
Hang on! what is name of the sequel, well certainly before u answer back, i'll find it myself!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
it was really really sweet of Severus to do that, i love him, i think u already get that idea! as i love ur story already!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
yes i did, as soon as i read it, i understood it! it was really clever of you, well i have to read the whole story, bye.
p.s. good writing by d way!
LazyNezumi chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Well, woah!
This story was amazing! With just exact amount of Ron-bashing and steamy lemons!
I loved this story!

...now. Will read sequel tomorrow :D
PeaceMommy chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Normally I don't review stories until I've finished reading them, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love Snape's line "I share those sentiments." That fits him and his personality so well, you've captured him well with words. Just wanted to give you props for that, not many people can do that without resorting to lines from the books. Well done. I can't wait to finish. (:
voldyhasnonose chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
My feels filled me up completely like helium fills up a balloon and /then/ you took a pin and you popped my balloon of feels! In essence you popped me! How could you do this to us? This angst is giving me panic attacks. I hope you're happy with yourself you... you... I can't even come up with a word for you!

But otherwise I loved it :3
voldyhasnonose chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I really enjoy the way Severus is turning out. His character is spot on, I love it.
voldyhasnonose chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Hehehe. Hermione is unconsciously luring him in and he has no choice but to take the bait! Very nice, very nice indeed.
voldyhasnonose chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I like how its not just a one sided story. You're writing Severus and Hermione's point of view. You really do have a way with words :)
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You're wonderful with details! You made it so real I felt like I was there, not that I wanted to be there. I'm definitely going to keep reading this :3
notlori925 chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
Loved this story. Cannot wait for the sequal!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »