Reviews for Alcohol Doesn't Mix With Heartbreak
Esrelda Snape chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
I think that Ron needs a Severus style ass ckicking .
Esrelda Snape chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Yet again I find myself in a chapter that I have no choice but to comment on. First off, I am half blind and use a screen reader program to read things on my computer out loud. I also have a very active imagination. and the ability to literally see in my mind the sceans that you write. This chapter was amazingly mind blowing. I almost wish that I was Hermione in that instance. WOW!
Esrelda Snape chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
I normally don't post a review until I have finished reading complete storys but I just couldn't stop myself. All I have to say for now is holy crap the flubber worm mucus is about to hit the fan. Ron being at the
paddiew chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Thank you for sharing your work. I look forward to part II.
Sclark0925 chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I'm enjoying your story a lot! Sev & Hermione are my favorite pairing. My only criticism is that you say Hermione wants to wait for sex but she has had sex twice and I'm really interested in why she wants to. I can understand waiting with Sev cuz it's all new and strange, but she was with Ron for two years?
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
See I usually lean towards completed stories more or less because I am a very impatient person. You've made me hate Ron, which I thought was impossible, but there was one story where I cried over Voldemort dying. So the impossible has happened again!
I loved your story, the drama and the sweet romance. I am irritated that I have to wait for a sequel though Dx. I'm sure to get grey hair, but it will be worth it to see what happens! Just know you have a faithful reviewer from here on out!
sandwitch chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
why is severus acting so weird? i mean..he is much too friendly...
voldyhasnonose chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
When's the sequel come out :3
AccaliaSnape chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
EXCITEMENT! Loved the story and your writing style
AccaliaSnape chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again, FF ruined Ron for me. I look forward to seeing the next nail in the coffin...
AccaliaSnape chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
What a gentleman- give yourself the queen and the lady a twin... tsk tsk tsk! Loving it thus far!
AccaliaSnape chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
FF has ruined Ron for me. Oh well, he was never one of my favorites.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
Hang on! what is name of the sequel, well certainly before u answer back, i'll find it myself!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
it was really really sweet of Severus to do that, i love him, i think u already get that idea! as i love ur story already!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
yes i did, as soon as i read it, i understood it! it was really clever of you, well i have to read the whole story, bye.
p.s. good writing by d way!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »