Reviews for The Principle and the Chorus Girl
LilyFlower10 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
aww how sweet! i ho[e there is more of that coming soon! this chapter was just fantabulous! is that even a word? i dont think so but this chapter deserves it!
Scorpio11 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
How exciting for both of them, but especially Bella. What fun!
robsgirl96 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Update soon.
TheObsessed1 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I just can't trust him or that he is suddenly her friend and admitted to liking her only after he met her Mother. What is he 5 years old to supposedly treat her like that! Pushing down the girl you like in the playground! The explanation of the previous relationship doesn't justify his behavior at all.
Plus COME ON, again Bella forgives Edward so easily, too easily. He was an asshole to her for weeks; maybe months and she just shrugs it off and leans into him because he's attractive! What if he didn't find out who her Mother was? How long would he have continued to be rude and immature? Probably until the end of the show. He doesn't deserve to get off so easy. Realistically if he reacts that way to a problem now; how will he handle problems with their relationship in the future?
I know this story has short chapters but I don't think He properly apologized to her.
I believe you are a great writer; I enjoy reading you stories. I would never ask a writer to change their vision for the masses. Write your story as you imagine it.
I'm just so tired of 'push over Bellas' instead of 'role model Bellas' for young women. Sorry. Maybe I'm PMSing.
cravingtwilight chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Its wonderful! And too short! I always want more! Xoxo
Prillylove25 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Our writers minds are synced. I LOVED it! Great chapter. I can't wait to read their dance together.
chartwilightmom chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
afterparty! oh wow, i can sense the UST!
cravingtwilight chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Haha love that she let him have it
cravingtwilight chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is super cute
cravingtwilight chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Loving this!
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
It's all very interesting, and I'm sure their relationship will change rapidly now.
Babette12 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Edward holding Bella as they watched Renee danced seems a bit out of character. Not for him as much as for her. He's admitted to liking her, but when she leans back into him, that speaks of comfort. I think she would feel anything but comfortable, in spite of his apologies and helping her stretch. She does return to acting confused, which is the reaction I expected.

He does sound dreamy in that get-up, though, so I get the attraction from Bella to him. It makes the jerk easier to forgive.

Thanks for the update!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for the laugh! Love this chapter!

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
yes, the start of something new for both of them
very nice, keep it coming!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
awww.. So happy Edward is not that major dick...
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »