Reviews for Not So Fireproof
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh I love this story! Kendall gets hurt lol! I love it when Kendall does :p oh dear. Anyway, Love the story :P
TalidaMueller chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I don't know what you're talking about, the story is just great! :)
And I love Gustavos soft side. Even before BTC(which was amazing) he is a huge part of the boys new life and I love it that this got shown in stories more and more:)

Really great story :)
huh, and it seems like BookWorkKendall and I like the absolutly same stuff to read :D
TalidaMueller chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
ohhh I LOVE the ending! And it's amazing how you wrote Kendalls parts! I love him being stubborn and hurt! :)
jug chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wow, if that's the worst thing you've ever written then I really must read your other stuff! That was amazing! Your Kendall whump was perfect, absolutely perfect. Just my kind of thing. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough!
jug chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved that so much, that's just my kind of thing, its perfect. :) Great writing. Now for part 2!
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh that ending was beautiful! Really, it all fit together like an epic puzzle or something. The coffe maker, they're just teenage boys... It was really cool. And of course I love the recovery stage! You do those so well! And haha, wow, Logan escaping with only a few burns? He must've hit the lottery or something! He didn't get tazed once! I kid, haha. So yeah, awesome story!
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Can't believe you said this wasn't good. It had me freaking out the whole time!

James saying you can't rush perfection was perfect! I loved it!

The Kelly and Gustavo scene was so in character. I could hear it and picture it in my head! Awsome writing skills!

Haha, the 5678! Song got in my head with the Mr. X part! X-tra hard, I see what you did there! And poor James, everyone blaming him though it was technically his fault

Okay, change of events! This time Kendall is the hurt one! Whoa! And he had to go all leader trying to act natural.

Me- JAMES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!
Yes, James is unconsciouss. Mind. Blown. But I really liked how you had Logan and the guys get him out. That was pretty awesome. He's such a hero!

This is super suspenseful and super good! I'm worried about Kendall and James, and shall finish this soon! Great job as always!
LazyLazyWriter chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I didnt think this was horrible at all! I thought it was great :) i really liked the mushy stuff with gustavo at the end.
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
That shows how much I pay attention lol, I was wondering where Kelly was during the whole thing. And aww, softie Gustavo is totally cannon!
Saxophones chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
It was great. :) I love the soft side of Gustavo too. It's something that's been seen off and on since season one and not at all out of character.
BookWorkKendall chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I loved it... Thank you. And I loved how you made Gustavo caring. Sorry it took me a while to read your story. I've been sick, and haven't been doing much of anything
BookWorkKendall chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Omg thank you so much. This is so good
winterschild11 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
It was not bad at all...it was very sweet and I like it a lot
sherryw chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Loved it. You are way too hard on yourself. The characterizations were absolutely perfect...even Gustavo. Great job! Looking forward to more of your work.
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
hi! I don't think I have ever read anything of yours before! I normally dont get a chance to read anything because death by busy but I was up at 3 am last night and found this on like the first page and I was like hey... I think I know her... lol! I'm SO glad I found this! You'll learn quickly my reviewing ways. It's kind of annoying because they're very long lol but omg this whole time reading this I was KSNFGEKGNERGN and I meant to leave a review last night but I wasnt signed in and I was too lazy and fell asleep instead.

Wow James way to go jk it's not your fault you're all gonna blow up.

"Kendall's blood boiled over, fury taking him. "You want fire? I'll show you fire!" He yelled angrily and thrusted forward, but Carlos quickly held him back, restraining him and helping him calm down."- yes! classic season one Kendall. Now he's so soft and mellow cuz girflfriends. I miss how sassy he was.

ok reading. eek a big bang. omg James and Logan are really cute there aha. YAY JAMES SAVED A LIFE.

""Carlos." Kendall strained weakly. He carefully sat up, his head and body aching with the movement. Dizziness overwhelmed him and for a second, he thought he might just throw up right there. He slumped against the wall and breathed deeply, willing the nausea away. Finally it started to subside and he looked around." this is so good! the first thing he says is Carlos, which is perfect, and then everything that happened after this little paragraph made my stomach hurt with nerves. and then you reveal what is wrong with him. He has a freaking pole in his tummy and he just rips it out! no baby no, don't hide it... ugh... Kendall! That kid. He's literally covering it up. Bad boy. I'm lovin this little Kenlos bromance here :) so sweet.

I love the desperation in the Jagan scene, with Logan trying to wake James. Good feel. And then Kenlos come and they're reunited again, yay.

ok this right here is the most perfect thing I have read in a long time: "

Logan looked over to Kendall subtly. He noticed his pale and sweaty face, along with the pain etched in his expression. Logan also observed the subtle hand Kendall had on his left side.

Faster than Kendall could register, Logan grabbed Kendall's sweater and lifted it up, inspecting the red-stained t-shirt and make-shift gauze Kendall had tied around himself.

"Logan!" Kendall exclaimed as he pulled away, but Logan held him in place, ignoring the small hurt and betrayal that crossed Kendall's face at the invasion.

Logan turned around and picked up his own previously discarded sweater, then tied it around Kendall's side tightly, reinforcing the 'gauze'. Then he looked up at Kendall with fiery eyes. "Don't you ever hide something this big again." He scolded."- omg like yes, yes yes! amazing Kogan right there. I love how they're all pulling together to get out, so perfect. Omg and the end! Kendall! That's so perfect too, that as soon as he knew that his friends were alright and on their way to safety, he just let all that adrenaline for his friends go and just dropped. This is way too good, I love it! Cant wait for the next chapter!