Reviews for Sunday
banzi chapter 6 . 4/9
Great chapter!
banzi chapter 5 . 4/9
Another one that I forgot was hilarious. Great chapter.
banzi chapter 4 . 4/9
Another great one.
banzi chapter 3 . 4/9
I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that one. Great chapter.
twlightbella chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Funny
Roxiblilly chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
This is a beautiful glimpse into a great romance.
Accio14Anna chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
Love this story, will you be writing another chapter? (:
Accio14Anna chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Love this story!
it was such a tragedy chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Bunny!Ron! Ah, I can't!

You are a wonderful writer! :)
netherfield2000 chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
I'm going to be 40 in three days after Ron's birthday(March 1). Going through a lot of the same emotions. Thanks for expressing them so well.
Goose chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Lol, "climax forthwith."
OtterAndTerrier chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
I started reading this two days ago and soon became obsessed. It's too good! I loved every chapter, even the one when Ron's Polyjuiced into Harry-it's controversial, yeah, but it didn't morphed into it being Hermione's kink or anything, so we're good.
Seriously, there're no words. Loved your characterizations and each situation, each snippet of their lives. I hope there's more in the future
RustKnight chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
D'awww how precious. Really glad I have somethsomething this nice to read at work. Very heartwarming.
quillsand chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I love this so much! I can never get enough of Daddy!Ron (especially with baby Rose) and this encompasses everything I love about him 3 He's crazy overprotective of his little girl which leads him to do sometimes stupid things, Ron and Hermione learning to be parents is my favourite thing ever and you write them so well c:
Mari83 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Love the little scenes from their married live. Ron braving the stress of caring for Rose all on his own... and then losing his head over a spider is just adorable. As is his slipping that crucial bit of information about Rose being in the bathroom. No way Hermione would miss that.

Thanks for sharing!