Reviews for Sunday
Alexa Chloe chapter 2 . 2/15
Bunny!Ron! Ah, I can't!

You are a wonderful writer! :)
netherfield2000 chapter 7 . 1/26
I'm going to be 40 in three days after Ron's birthday(March 1). Going through a lot of the same emotions. Thanks for expressing them so well.
Goose chapter 1 . 1/22
Lol, "climax forthwith."
OtterAndTerrier chapter 11 . 1/10
I started reading this two days ago and soon became obsessed. It's too good! I loved every chapter, even the one when Ron's Polyjuiced into Harry-it's controversial, yeah, but it didn't morphed into it being Hermione's kink or anything, so we're good.
Seriously, there're no words. Loved your characterizations and each situation, each snippet of their lives. I hope there's more in the future
RustKnight chapter 3 . 1/6
D'awww how precious. Really glad I have somethsomething this nice to read at work. Very heartwarming.
quillsand chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I love this so much! I can never get enough of Daddy!Ron (especially with baby Rose) and this encompasses everything I love about him 3 He's crazy overprotective of his little girl which leads him to do sometimes stupid things, Ron and Hermione learning to be parents is my favourite thing ever and you write them so well c:
Mari83 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Love the little scenes from their married live. Ron braving the stress of caring for Rose all on his own... and then losing his head over a spider is just adorable. As is his slipping that crucial bit of information about Rose being in the bathroom. No way Hermione would miss that.

Thanks for sharing!
EliseIsLazy chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Awwwww I love daddy!Ron. He would valiantly hop up the stairs on a broken ankle to save his daughter from a spider and I love the mental image just as much as Hermione does, I'm sure :) I heart this and you! Also romione cuddles 5ever.
anotherkate chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Haaaaay, girl! What a lovely surprise :). This is amazing and perfect as always - I love Ron's complete inability to recognize his own endearingly brave idiocy. I will never get sick of that.

In the beginning, babies DO seem like they're made of spun glass - it's frankly terrifying. But what is almost scarier is how quickly you convince yourself that it's all good, they bounce back, and really, we're so good at this whole parenting biznaz we should probably just have another one just to see if it's even a challenge anymore, like, pffft. Oh god.

Anyway, awesome to see new HP from you and happy December holidays and all that!
brilliant incandescence chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Oh, this is adorable. I love Ron and that heroic act of his was definitely a classic Ron thing to do.
kheldar12 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Hey, you're back to writing! That's exciting - perhaps some of the more exciting news I've had in a while (I'd rather not contemplate what that says about my life).

This was a fun little chapter - seems like Ron behaved perfectly reasonably!
nellysh chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
my Christmas-persent, thank you
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
"Boob."

That made me laugh way more than it should have. XD
PhoenixFireHope chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Aw, so sweet :) It's so cute how Ron went back for Rose even though he's terrified of spiders.
diva.gonzo chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
*enthusiastic applause*

That last line is hilarious and utterly priceless!

Now, onto the review...

Oh this is fantastic. Welcome back and I love the return of the Weasley family. I adore that Ron is trying everything he can with Rose, and mucks things up while protecting his precious daughter from such a filthy beast. And I fully comprehend the selflessness he has for his terrible injury but ignoring it while trying to protect her. I love Ron and all his foolish, noble, silly bits.
Then again, I've been in Hermione's shoes, castigating an injury made worse but finally relenting.
It's hard to stay mad when it's for the right reasons.

Bravo!

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and your opportunity!