Reviews for The Perfect Gift
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
Great story of demily
Arihimew chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
This is so sweet! love it!
girl2025 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I think Andrew would say that his parents were not okay with him getting married to Emily sooo... he will dump her... at least I hope so cause I want her and Derek to be together! please update and continue with the story it's so fucking awsome bro I swear, u have a talent when it comes to writing. pleaseeee please continue with the story again.. Thank you
girl2025 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
this is a great story and I love it, I wish you were to write more like these storys cause I love the Derek and Emily pairing... ALOT. Thanks again!
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This was great! I wish you'd continued it. I can just see poor Andrew walking in on a naked Morgan! LOL
GraveyGraves chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Sorry it has taken so long for me to read this but I have enjoyed it now I have had chance
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Let it be know that I hadn't read Demily fic for ages! My god! Where do I start? By how amazing was this fic maybe? I loved it from the very start to its end! I was kind of confused as to why Derek was in a hotel searching for a room and not in Emily's flat but I got my asnwer. For a moment I thought 'Oh man, this is going to end bad' but thank god it didn't! I loved the switching POVs, it was a nice touch giving us the story from both sides. As for the lemon I won't even start on how hot it was!
Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
LAK
pandorabox82 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I loved the ending to this story! Sometimes it's better to leave things to the imagination, right? ;) Not usually a couple that I read together, but I'm glad I took the chance and did so.
jekkah chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Woo! That was some good smut! I approve and that's from someone who does not ship Morgan and Prentiss. You make them believable to me. That says a lot about your writing... and awesomeness!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Omg that was fantastic. I know you write jj and hotch mostly but you also write demily beautifully . Please if not a continuation of this story another Derek and Emily story please. :)). Love how you write thank you.
Leila Grant chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Mmmm butter pecan cake.
erica1021 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
ahh such a great final chapter! wish i could've seen the blow out between Derek/Andrew...maybe a follow-up story one day!
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hey it wasn't bad it was really good
Kricket Williams chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hot and sweet. Very nice.
rmpcmfan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
So glad to see they admitted their love for each other. Should be interesting with Andrew, no time like the moment as they say.