Reviews for Cat Scratch Fever
love it
Prats 'R' Us chapter 33 . 4/1/2014
This was a great fic!
B.Jam chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Why is this label as an hey Arnold fanfiction? Why don't you just label this a Hey Arnold, Catwoman cross over? because that's what this is. I was thinking I was gonna read a Hey Arnold fic when it's not. it's a cross over fic. Just label it as that and your plot copying won't feel like lazy writing.
B.Jam chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
This IS Halle Berry's Catwoman! why copy that movie? Halle was the worst Catwoman. She wasn't even the same character. And the movie was so lame it got labeled "worst film ever made" and got a Raspberry? Why copy the plot of a terrible movie that no body likes?

Also everyone hates the flamboyant gay sassy stereotype and the fat woman sassy stereotype. Those characters are annoying and aren't real characters. Just stereotypes and they never have plot lines of their own and just serve as the comic relief to the plot and are basically the servant of the white woman main lead. It just doesn't fit into Hey Arnold. Helga would never be friends with characters like that.

She is so impertinent i can't see her liking to spend time with a fat gossip and a annoying stereotypically feminine gay man. It's so not Helga. She barely gets along with the spoil princess Rhonda or Eugene so I really doubt she would be friends with those stereotypes.

I can't see Helga going into fashion when in the episode It Girl she says she doesn't care about fashion or want people to dress like her. Helga is a writer not a fashion designer. Leave that to Rhonda.
B.Jam chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
What is this Halle Berry's Catwoman?
redhairdream chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Ok I take back my comment, this is NOT a rip 's freaking awesome
redhairdream chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I don't care if this is a rip off of cat woman, the story is still very well written and makes you wanna read anyways
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
You do know this is a rip off of catwoman the movie with Halle Berry right.
MidnightLuve chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
im just gonna say so far this is so mindfuckingly awesome
Symphvnyy chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
So...Helga's a cat?
or something of that sort?

Hmm. I like this story so far :)
I hope Arnold tells Helga his feelings soon.
monzepelmoon chapter 33 . 9/12/2013
This was awesome! PM me when the sequel is up, whenever that is ;)
BettyAwesome715 chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
EEEEEP !
Yay, yay, yay i loved it,i mean I'm still sad that is over, but like you said there might be a sequel someday which im so happy to hear, no matter Howe long it takes!(:
Also another big YAY! I'm do glad to know you'll be finishing your other fic's AND will be making you version ofTJM!
Woooo, you have no idea how exited for that one!(: hehehe
Great story, i loved every single moment of it
Truly amazing job!
Nep2uune chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
I'm glad they are all back together.
Hja chapter 32 . 9/6/2013
Forgot to ask. What happened to brainy