Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting More
JoeCool701 chapter 67 . 12/3
Please tell me that you haven't forgotten about this one. Please update soon.
Christine chapter 67 . 11/23
I love your fanfic and can't wait to read more of it
ok so when was this chapter written ? and is it going to take 5 more months for another chapter ?
mic476 chapter 67 . 9/3
It seems that the Wife Exchange thing is starting to go in the right direction with Ana making Brian spend time with his boys and enjoying it while Christian finally lets Alexa help him with the kids. I'm looking forward to the meet of the four of them at the end. Maybe things will be for the better. Hell, I wouldn't be surprise if Christian and Ana helps them out. And I wonder if Christian would use his high-tech peeps to find Paige's killer.

How's Mia?

Post more soon.
rosie smith chapter 43 . 8/30
I'm loving this story so far! one of the best. the dancing chapters made me think of dance keep writing!
Hi my name is Kim and I just wanna say this is a great fanfic keep up the good work.
koocher chapter 67 . 8/26
Great chapter loved Ethan is getting out. Cannot wait to see what comes of the wife exchange. This should be interesting.
Cheers
NK
Dseiladmnd chapter 67 . 8/17
Great chapter. Can't wait for the two couples to reunite and talk to each other spouses. Thank you.
stimackelly52 chapter 67 . 8/17
I can't wait to read about Ana and Christian. Please say that Ana will be back with her husband on upcoming chapters .
Loverity chapter 23 . 8/14
You should include some of the old characters , like jack hyde elena or leila , and not focus so much on phoebe's story line cause its redundant ..
I was so excited when I pulled up your story & found a new chapter! It was very good & I am excited for the next one!
well, it was worth the wait... : )
Please update soon would like to see when CG meets Ana again
VRB Mariposa chapter 67 . 8/4
Wow, what a really great chapter. I feel that the other family for their loss. Now Brian is dealing with Ana Grey and she has made some headway with him. Too bad he can't do that for Alexa, but I am sure that she just didn't want to push him. I feel for Elliot and Kate; glad that he is letting her help. Thanks for the update (no matter how long it took) and the entertainment :-)
Darlene Davis chapter 67 . 8/2
awesome,,, so glad you are able to continue this story, I have missed it - till the next chapter - be well! :)
1,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »