Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting More
What are your plans for the remainder of this story? Your updates are appreciated although sporadic and limited. This was begun in 2012. I think you're a good writer but the length of intervals is sad...for me. I'm not engaging in it until probably it's done.
Again...it's a shame as you're good writer and story.
iftheheart chapter 61 . 4/2
Love this fanfic so much!
Jkay75 chapter 61 . 3/30
PLEASE finish this story! I really would love to know the ending.
Jkay75 chapter 1 . 3/30
Thank you for continuing this story, I reall enjoyed reading this as much as the first!
mabel4469 chapter 61 . 3/27
Will you be posting any time soon? Can't wait much longer!
crista.burbage chapter 61 . 3/23
I just want to say that i think you did an amazing job writing this and i look forward to reading more of this i can't wait to read about Ava's baby and to find out what happened to Rebecca and everything else so please continue to write cause you are doing great
chillyadams chapter 61 . 3/22
I can't wait for more chapters! you're a great writer and ive loved this story! So much to cover...I can't wait
Nina7285 chapter 61 . 3/20
Please continue! Love the way you develop the characters and connect their story chapters later.
I hope teddy and Sarah get together , they seem to be so perfect for each other, I really liked Rebecca but after she cheated on teddy I didn't liked her anymore. I know teddy really loves her, but if she really loved him she wouldn't do that, even if she's was sorry after that. So I hope Sarah and Teddy ends up together :) PS: I think Rebecca ran away with that guy she cheated with.
Caroline chapter 61 . 3/17
Will there be a chapter 2?:)
I agree they left out to much, but I did enjoy the movie. Anyway your story was great as usual and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks Tiffany!
b65fairy chapter 61 . 3/6
Great chapter as usual love how Christian is always taking care of Ana and love's her with all of his heart. I did see the movie and I felt very cheat it also it was nothing like the book none of the scenes very disappointed.
BookHound chapter 61 . 3/5
Great chapter! :)
meigs37 chapter 60 . 3/5
:) ...
Dseiladmnd chapter 61 . 3/2
Glad your still writing. Great chapter. Thank you.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »