Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting More
laracroftonline chapter 67 . 10/12
Please continue
Townsendchic chapter 64 . 9/19
20/09/17. What an amazing writer! Thank you for entertaining us.

I hope you are well and will be completing your story soon. All the best!
Please continue this story.
Diane chapter 67 . 9/4
Are you planning to continue this story. I am hooked and want to know what happens next
Britany chapter 67 . 8/20
I was hoping that when i opened this book it would be a complete story unlike most of these stories but after seeing that it hasnt been updated since 2016 i am dissappointed that i will not get to see and ending to this story
Lleonardo1 chapter 67 . 7/8
Your writing is amazing! I've been reading Fifty shades fan fiction for years now and your stories pulled me in and had me running back to my phone to read every chance i got. Please continue this story! Your imagination is so great you have so much to offer the fanfic community. I absolutely love this story and really want to read what happens when the families sit down together. i think it is so sweet how ana got brian to come out of his shell and want to see how the group meeting plays out. so sad what happened to their family hopefully they can remain friends. Also excited to see which direction teddy and beckys relationship goes, and i need to know if mia wakes up those poor babies!
Townsendchic chapter 67 . 6/27
Loved reading your books. Keen to know what happens next. Hoping that Teddy finds someone better, maybe even Sarah if she has a good role in the story. I also hope that Mia recovers fully, Ava and Nathan keep their baby and Ana and Christians love gets stronger. Also wondered who would take over GEH if Teddy is going to be a doctor.

Hope you plan on writing many more books soon. Thanks!
Is their more I excited to read yo see what happens yo ted and Mia in coma still and after the reality show
LDyott chapter 67 . 6/6
When will you please please please finish this?! I love it
bostonstrong chapter 67 . 5/9
Hello it's been a long time. do you plan on continuing with this story?
Looking forward to the next chapter when you get a chance to post.
BookHound chapter 67 . 3/27
Loved this! Excellent!
nalcorey chapter 67 . 3/23
You wrote this last chapter in 2012. Are you writing more? Will you finish the story? How will I find it?
nalcorey chapter 66 . 3/23
I have been feeling uncomfortable with the thought of the wife swap since it was first mentioned. What I conclude from that is, you are a good writer. Your writing makes me feel. Thanks.
nalcorey chapter 57 . 3/22
I knew chapters back that Ava was pregnant. LOL! Loving the story.
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »