Reviews for Spike and Buffy's World Tour
haleycc chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Woo hoo! Finally, neither part of our favorite couple had to die to save the world...

Really enjoyed the story. I thought I was reading several fluffy snippets of Buffy and Spike's travels (which I was perfectly happy with!), but then it started to go so much deeper than that.

It was great to see a Buffy who wasn't afraid to admit that she loved Spike, and who was willing to fight to keep him. I do wonder what the Scoobies thought of the Spuffy relationship in this piece, because it doesn't really mention them much. But actually, it's really nice without them.

Of course, the last chapter was wonderful. Loved the sneaky switch up!

Great read. Thank you!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Yes you did. I seriously thought it was Buffy and Spike. Especially with how upset Dawn was. But it was a good pick. With Faith dying there would be a new slayer called. And seriously we know what the next year at Angel Inc. was going to be like. At least now the world is spared that! Now Buffy and Spike get to travel a bit more and stay together.
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
I would have really dug it if Buffy and Spike would have ended that way.
Really though, show me someone who doesn't love a happy ending.

Great job, I fell in love with a story that I started out meh with. It was the moment where Buffy realized that she had been testing Spike that it turned, and not only did your story never look back, but that moment added depth. To everything that came before.

Thank you so much for a great read.
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
How damn sweet was that.
That was an exeptional "moment" capital M.
CailinRua chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Well, that was perfect! Short angst followed by mature behavior and reconciliation. Love it. That ending sounded VERY final. If its the ending, it's a great one. If its not, I'll be looking forward to what's next.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Well that could have went really badly! I was sure she would retreat like she always does. Instead she knocked it out of the park!
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Man, when I started this it seemed like a bit of fluff. Dark fluff, but fluff.
Turns out your writing a pretty complex little story, despite the shorter form.

Great, great job here.
CailinRua chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This was my favorite chapter yet, I think. Don't get me wrong; I love them together and I think that in the end that's just about always how it should be. A big part of why I read fanfic is that I think Joss dropped the ball on that one, and I like to Buffy and Spike get relationship Joss won't let them have. But I like to be able to recognize the characters, and so often fanfic has them move in, then bake cakes together while Spike wears Dockers and polo shirts and makes sure Dawn gets straight As while Buffy has an open and emotionally secure, accepting relationship with every single character. I love this story because it has Buffy and Spike as the insecure, emotionally messed up people that they are. You give them new choices and experiences, but you don't change who they are. I read about Buffy and Spike because I like Buffy and Spike, and the characters that you write are very obviously Buffy and Spike. That said... many quick updates and eventually Spuffy (or at least hopeful) endings make me SO happy!
ginar369 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Maybe if she had bent a little on the house rules? I mean there has to be a little give when someone moves in. And yeah teaching Dawn how to steal was a very bad idea. But hopefully she doesn't toss him out because of it.
CailinRua chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Aw... very sweet. And I love the OMWF line. Especially since this time we can see that she IS impressed!
Clara Johnson chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I am really liking the direction that has been taken in this story, hope to read more soon
RedHead023 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Definitely my favorite chapter so far. What an awe moment!
CailinRua chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Oh, perfect chapter! I was nervous that they'd get all angsty and hurt one another a lá S6. Instead, they went with words and trust this time. I love that instead of trying to prove that he is evil and can't be trusted, she went with the assumption that he is a good man (even when he's baaad), and then gave him a way to prove it.
CailinRua chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Ooh, interesting! God, I hope he doesn't do something horrible and stupid like leave her for her own good. Not when she's finally trusted someone again!
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Lol! Love the last part! Cute little story. :)