Reviews for Doubts Are Traitors
Her Timelord chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Loved these two post-ep chapters. :)
sr10 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Such a wonderful story. The characterization
is very well done. I love the way you have
extended this from the season finale.
You are a gifted writer and I look forward to
more of this story.
bookish327 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Well-written with good characterization. Great fic! :-)
GraysonSteele chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I like the Auggie perspective of the morning after. I'm looking forward to seeing how your title comes into play.
hikeyosemite chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad you listened to Auggie. This was a really good chapter. I like his inner musings.
Marie King chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This was very sexy but subtle which I deeply appreciate, too many writers on here are so quick to write sex scenes that they soon devolve to smut. Major Kudos to you for not doing that!

I liked how you wrote how to Auggie every room is different that was a nice touch.

I really liked how you wrote his 'plan' concerning revealing his feelings for Annie that was really great!

Please think about adding more chapters to this you are a very brilliant writer!
Firenze14 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Love this story. Great chapter :)
call2wrshp chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
What a wonderful extension of the finale. I know that extending it much further would require you to leave cannon, but this is a good start to what could become a longer story. I would love to read that and we've got till next summer. :)
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved it, absolutely loved it. I've been waiting for a story like this to pop up. Ah-mazing work, very well done. Keep it up, maybe even toss us a sequel ;)
hikeyosemite chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Once again, you have captured them so well. This was a really great story and I'm so grateful for your updates, especially so now that we are bereft of new episodes for so long!
irishpixie823 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very good, leaves me wanting more
neshama chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is brilliant! I'm always looking forward to your stories. :)
das1771 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very nice summation of Annie's thoughts on the day and great 'bed banter' towards the end. Loved it. Thanks.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nicely done. I can very easily see Annie waking up in the middle of the night doing a rehash - second guessing all of the BIG decisons.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012