Reviews for Crimes against humanity
good work, beautify written keep going
Chaosredshift chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Read Humans Strike Back and am now up to ch16 of Crimes Against Humanity. Love it, other warhammer friends love it as well. We would have talks similar to the basis on how modern weapons could evolve to fit warhammer-esque setting, this is a group of Engineering students and one teacher degree. Story isn't perfect but love how you can covered using applied tech and firepower to counter a bunch of these animes. Was surprised you didn't make some Lightning Claws using Plasma Gassification Technology, it has been around since mid 80's I think. Reduces metal to slag and everything else into vapor. Summing this up with I saw your comment about 345rv5 a defence of your fics right there on his article in open comment. Hope to see more out of you :D
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Sooo... this may be dead, but still I have a doubt, they may have different composition and all that, but, How do Arrancar compare to Fate's Servants? I mean, they are both powerful kinds of spirits but some servants have anti-fortress phantasms, compared to ceros...
Michelangelo chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Hear TSUKUJAGER idea
Endeavour1261 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
You know that switzerland has an army, right?
We have an army of 300'000 for 8'000'000 people. I mean modern army, yeah? When you want peace, you have to defend this peace. We won't attack anyone, but we have to defend ourselves.
And every swiss male has to do the army :)
Anyway, great chapter like always
TSUKUJAGER chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Continue with an alien invasion and make the humans, magi and yokai unite a la Independence Day
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
It's not a katana it was a military saber
d-u chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
GOD ISN'T DEAD
Maragas The Great chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I don't know why (wellll) But I want you to make a Stargate SG-1 story :D
CapitalClassShip chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
You should add TITANFALL as a New PWDC Unit they could have a Chance against the Meta and the Coming war whit the remaining Youkais.
CapitalClassShip chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
i cant Wait for the New Chapter the suspense is killing me.
HotelKatz chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
I suspect that Akasha's attempts at peace weren't for peaceful reasons, but an attempt to dominate Gyokuro somehow.
Illuviar chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
Great story so far!
MadFrog2000 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
I'm sorry for my English. I do not know him well, and therefore uses the internet translator.

"The main issue of the plan was that humanity wanted to start off on the offensive and stay on the offensive over the course of this conflict." - And they do not think about what their plans may be known to the enemy, and they will strike at the empty space? Or the enemy will strike first. After all, anyone here want to be subjected to genocide?
"In the event that such was indeed the case however, there were plenty of rapid response militias, drone hangars, and military reserves across the world for such enemies to be taken in stride" - Too naive. If you want to arrange a terror against civilians, just blow up some chemical plants (good morning Bhopal). Or nuclear power plants (good morning Chernobyl). Or dam. Or thousands objects, which that can killin tens thousands of people, but suffer from the problem of security. And none of the militias and the drones will not be able to prevent this. The first is too weak as a fighting force. The latter requires a very careful use. And of course the time to react to an attack. Diversions will never take a lot of time.
battleking chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Things are really heating up now! Look out Meta, there coming for you