Reviews for The Dark Future
steffon22 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Yassss. Love this! Please update soon
chelsea cd chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
good chapter. can't wait to read the next one :D
IsaiahRuiz292 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This is an awesome story can you please update it.
Michael chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
There is a inconsistence about Bulla. Firstly, Bulla is not a fighter, but she is a shopper and she would stay at the Mirai Timeline. And Pan and Trunks (or Gohan) will go to the past and inform Goku about his death and the arrival of the Androids in 3 years. By the way, this fanfiction of yours needs improvement alternatives.
Michael chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
If Pan would have interfered with the Mirai Timeline, but with Gohan alive and Trunks dead, I think that he will have more time with Pan and Gohan will be needing her help defeating the Androids. Also, Gohan will need information about her timeline and herself as well. Like who trained her, who is her mother, and her real father was trained by Goku, and finally information about Super Saiyan 2,3,4 and training the Super Saiyan form. If Mirai Gohan learns all the information that was given by Pan. Then this will gave Gohan's motovation to training the Super Saiyan and achieving Super Saiyan 2 and he will have more reason to hate the Androids in his timeline and will be fraustrated at his mother for letting him train with his Dad before he died at the heart virus.
Michael chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
What happened if Pan told his alternate father to train the Super Saiyan form after informing Goku about the heart virus and the evil androids from the future.
Michael chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wait! What happened if this came in reverse, what if Trunks dies instead of Gohan while Pan and Bulla is still present in this timeline. What would Future Bulma and Bulla feel if they see Trunks dies at the hands of the Androids. What happened if Future Gohan and Pan go to the past together. Will Future Gohan and Pan would have build a Father-Daughter relationship. Will Pan tell Future Gohan about Videl being his mother. Will Future Gohan meet peace after destroying the Androids and Cell using Super Saiyan 2.
Never Dying Sun chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
OMG! Can't wait for the next chapter! Will Pan and Bra stay with M. Trunks? Tell me! Wait, don't. Yeah, tell me!
P.S. SERIOUSLY DON'T TELL ME! LOL! XD
Never Dying Sun chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Interesting!
Never Dying Sun chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is a great story!
P.S. if you keep reviewing my stories(good, bad, constructive criticism) I'll review yours as honest and helpfully as possible
Super Vegetarott chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Nice going. Hope to see the next one soon.
shiro-chan chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
These 2 chapters made me teary TT plz update soon!
SessRin4EverTID chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
PLZ UPDATE !
Proud Vegetable chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
love it, keep going plz...
Happy birthday :D
Awesomegirl789 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Nice chapter update soon your story is interesting