Reviews for Before You Rise
Emikolve1617 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Lovely. Beautiful. Wonderful. Magical. Amazing. Heart-warming. Now I love reading this morning story now
Keep up the good work!
Sephie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
?
BookWorm5635 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I read this first thing every morning. Kudos for being the first person to write something about the ACTUAL books. Thank you! I would have done it, but I was too lazy too (and I just got the books on Christmas ;)
-Bookie-
impossibleThing13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
YES! THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE WRITES FROM THE BOOKS AND NOT FROM THE WAY OFF INTO THE FUTURE BUT STILL AWESOME MOVIE! I LOVE IT MORE! MORE! MORE!
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
And love blossoms where my heart is located, right upon reaching the last sentence. This is precious... Definitely the best thing to read in the morning. Thank you.
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Beautiful. And touching. I want to hug Sandy now. But then, I always want to hug the adorable friendliness that is the Sandman. :)
Arlothia chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is sweet! I absolutely love Sandy and this is a wonderful little fic that suits him well! I was getting sleepy while reading it...in a good way, I assure you _
Congratz on being the first Guardians of Childhood story on here!

Keep it up!
Arlothia
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Short but lovely. :)

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Amaranth33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aw cute! I like it, love the Sandman, the cute sleepy little guy :)
Altarf chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That is adorable and really well written.
You can expect more reviews and favs now that the movie's coming out ;]

Good luck on further writing
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Still as beautiful as the first time I read it. I'm so happy you're in this fandom :)