Reviews for Between the Raindrops
funny dj chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
i love this story so much, i love this chapter the most, made my stomac fill with butterflies. i cant wait to read the next chapter. Keep on Writing ;)
Sabsi13 chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
I love this story ! seriously, please keep writing like this :) and I'd love to read more stories of this genre written by you ! aww and the ending was perfect :D aaron and marta are truly made for each other :) thanks for sharing your work ;) keep it up !
rebecca taylor chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
I love it :)
lewisgirl chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
I love it I just fell in love with these two after watching the movie I think you should keep going you are doing an amazing job
Syntyche chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I love how this story keeps throwing me for a loop. Byer's capture of Xavier was totally unexpectedly brilliant and I can't wait to see what happens! Please don't get discouraged by a lack of reviews - I really want to see how this ends!
Syntyche chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
W00t! Suspense! I totally wasn't expecting Byer to show up but I'm glad he did. :D
Syntyche chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
What a great start to your story! I just watched Bourne Legacy like 3 times so I'm totally jonesing for a good Bourne fic - so glad I found this one! Your characterization is solid, your tine interesting... reading on... :D
Muse's Inspiration chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I love this song... I found it about a week and a half ago and I'm obsessively listening to it, over and over and over. You know, until I hate it? LOL

At any rate, I was thrilled to find a piece written to it! Loving this story... the character development is great and the emotions being shown are believable. I can't wait for another update!
rankagi chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't get enough!
Alpha Lima One chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I read this in one sitting - and I really like the way your taking this story :DD can't wait for next chapter!