Reviews for The Price of Pleasure
ili777 chapter 6 . 4/15
I wish you would update this one, 'cause it's purely a masterpiece.
I can't describe how well it's written in every aspect, plot, characters, language, everything.
Though I do feel extremely sorry for what Misaki had and will go through, I still want him to end up with AKihiko. I mean, Akihiko is obviously not well in his head and I wish Misaki could help him heal and eventually fall in love with each other when Akihiko has more humanity in him (even if it will be only for Misaki), since Misaki would have to be a huge masochist to fall in love with Akihiko as he is now.
Though AKihiko has shown a softer side here and there, I'm not sure if it's always a 'soft side' or 'I know what I need to do to keep him alive and well (as well as Misaki can get at this point)'.
Misaki's outburst of frustration was a very touching scene and the fact that Akihiko doesn't really care about his stained shirt adds just as more to it.
I love the last 'self-thinking-line' you wrote before the ending of the last chapter, it's like a bam! for Akihiko's mind, but of course he is going to keep denying everything until something really snaps him into reality again.
I hope you will get back to the story someday again, I will be waiting for an update :)
PassingBye chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
You should really update this amazing story :D
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Now, this is a weird thing to think about but, is Akihiko hearing voices? I mean, I know he is hearing voices, but *why* is he hearing voices?
My mental dowser points to stress, guilt, self-hatred, or possibly trauma... Oh, but I guess what I'm more interested in is if these voices are going to be a fixed feature of this story, or if they will ever play a role in Akihiko's internal conflicts.
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
YAY! UPDATE! ughhhh, i know you're trying really hard to make akihiko seem human and conflicted, but i still can't get over how he's a kidnapping rapist in this story. hopefully, that might change.
Hearts8999 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Please tell me this is not going to end up with Misaki an Akihiko falling in love... I swear to god I will be so upset, but I know there's no other outcome for this. *sigh* I hate rape. I like the stories like Days Without Sun where the rape is bad and the victim is saved from that aweful situation, but I really hate it when the rapist is the love interest in the story. No offense, your fanfics are absolutely beautiful! I jut don't think my fragile heart can handle Usagi being a violent rapist, no matter what his real intentions are. :/
teabags chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Hey there Daniel,

I got a notification via email that you had updated this story. I nearly fell out of my seat! To be honest with you, I hardly come on the JR fandom as much now sadly.. I've slowly drifted from it but yet I still remain writing small prompts and chapters for my own stories. I'm not leaving it I just mean I don't come here as much but finding this updated was a real treat.

I'm so happy someone as talented as yourself had taken over this story. You're so kind! You write so well, I'm still envious to this day!

Blimey.. I had to re-read you know because I actually forgot what happened and I've found you're made a lot of alternations including adding in Akihiko's "second self" if you get my drift? Still very well done, I'm so impressed!

Ho ho ho.. Misaki you cherub.. I like now he's thought about getting into Akihiko's good books by playing along with his cunning game. I doubt Misaki will have the balls to kill off the man but at some point he'll try something.. And Takahiro.. You foolish man! Poor Misaki.. I'm so curious as to what Akihiko really needs Misaki for.. Hmmm..

Guess we'll just have to stay tuned huh? Thank you for the update, fabulous as always.

Hope to see more soon and I need to catch up with your works badly! (I'm too absorbed with the Free! fandom at the moment.. *sigh*)

Cheers,

Miss Tea
barettachante chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I love how you can take one storyline and mole it into a million different stories depending on your fancy...'variations on a theme'
Again, your imagination overwhelms !

Kudos, Darling!
XOXO!
-BC
Atalaya86 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I don't know how you're going to fix this, but you better dos o... man this is so fucked up... M (good chapter btw)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
aha and there it is, his motive. to keep takahiro in his life. that is pretty messed up yet also a good idea at the same time.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
wonder what he's playing at. akihiko seems to be using misaki for some purpose...just what is he up to?
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oohh my. what a good set up. the mystery, the pompous akihiko, timid misaki
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Wow. Wondering how the changes in their present situation will change the dynamics in their relationship. Will they ever fall for each other? Seems like a long journey will have to be had.
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Things are becoming clearer... Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Poor baby. :'( Sensei, this is killing me...
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Oh wow. Akihiko's such a mean mother effer in this one. I don't think my heart can take anymore of this for Misaki. :'( i wonder what drove him to be this way... And what's his schizophrenic tendencies? Hmmmmm alas. I must read some more. And might I say, Sensei, all your updating has left me giddy!