Reviews for Stormy Confessions
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
great write!
jj chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love it you should continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
AWESOME! i luv u shesshy
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD Aaaaah! I love this! Very adorable. :3

I thought it was strange that Sesshomaru kept calling her 'beloved', he doesn't seem the type to use pet names. Not unless he was being sarcastic. But this was amazing! :D
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Haha oh my Sesshomaru you are so naughty! ONLY letting Rin sleep with you if she agrees to be your mate. Well can't say that I blame you. You sure do have a way of getting what you want. And Rin... Come on girl, how could you refuse a face like that?! And yes! You are mate material, silly. And now you both get to live happily ever after!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww! Too cute! Sigh.. I want to find one!
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
CUTE! loved it, really good job writing the couple!
Gayle Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
oh yeah. comforting in the storm. wouldn't have surprised me if you said Sesshomaru had talked to the thunder storm demons to make it storm. hee hee
rinshy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
great great great! so cuuute how you closed the story! write more fics plzzz!
StoriedFabric chapter 1 . 11/29/2012

You highlighted an interesting point - Rin does deserve to be by Sesshomaru's side! I am still experimenting with her character, so I made Rin a tad more independent-minded with her own plans for going back to Edo and living as a demon slayer; but in the case of the storm here, she needs Sesshomaru. So it is a combination of not needing and needing that makes Rin's character in this story :)

Thank you so much for all the encouragement! I am glad you liked my little story )

Yes Sesshomaru is definitely out of character here, but I did plan on him being out of character in this story ) It is interesting that you pointed Rin being similar to Kagome in this story - I didn't see this until you pointed it out, but I do now! I actually like this development :) I am glad you liked my story - thanks for the review!
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I think this is sweet and lovely :D Honestly though the word 'mate material' slashed my heart. Oh dear Rin, you definitely deserve to be at Sesshumaru's side.

Rin in this story somehow sounds a little different though, not quite sure how to point out but I assume she is stronger, I guess.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
skittlecat chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
It was sweet, a little OOC for Sesshomaru and Rin reminded me way too much of Kagome, but overall it was a sweet ending