Reviews for Songs of Victory
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/21
Pathetic and funny and sad and thought-provoking. Johanna ended up being the only one for whom I had any use...well, no, I liked Effie and Haymitch and the prep team, too, but they were the only ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Very interesting read! Loved the dynamic you created between the victors.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was exceptional. You have an incredible talent for filling in the spaces left from only having things from Katniss's point of view. And those spaces aren't filled with fluff or inanity; you've filled them with in-character, rich detail that deepens the reader's enjoyment and sense of knowledge of the narrative as a whole. Just wonderful.
idleness chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love the way you have the characters' inner voices down. Just how I imagine Johanna. :)
arollercoasterthatonlygoesup chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved it! I loved to see Peeta in this. (:
rx9872 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is very good. You write Johanna's perspective very well. I also like the individual book covers you have designed for each story. Nice touch!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like the turn this takes! Katniss was blank during the time she was in confinement, and it's good to see someone's take on how things were going while that was going on.
Little-Night-Roses chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've read for a while. I hope it continues : )
sinuk chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is great! I would love to see more. :)