Reviews for Murder
Kickinl8tr chapter 34 . 8/9
I totally loved this and what a treat one I hadn't read. Loved it
Kickinl8tr chapter 13 . 8/8
I knew it was going to be bad for them when Bella decided to go undercover. But my word for her to do a number so epically. Definitely think the break makes sense I am not a strong enough person to do that so big shout out for e to do so.
Vampfan1 chapter 34 . 5/4
Great story! Loved it. Very thorough and had plot twists and turns that were somewhat expected but then turned out to actually be a plot twist but a little different then the expectation so it was like a good set up.

Only thing that was really corny and made me say, " oh come on really" was the you have a ...midnight son comment. I'll admit I kinda chuckled but that was really cheesy! Otherwise all was wonderful and really even that comment didn't really detract. Again just total corn.

Can't wait to go see what else you have on your page to read. Until next time...take care n happy writing!
Darcyfan14 chapter 34 . 8/17/2014
Thank you ! Awesome story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Ah1 Edward is a sweetheart!
Darcyfan14 chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I think James will came back later on!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awesome!
jonzie chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm so glad that Edward left. He had every right to be that pissed off. And I'm glad that Marcus said everything that Edward could not get out. I'm sure everyone, and their dog, would be appalled that she gave absolutely NO thought to Edward when she made that decision to go into Aro's place. Even if she went in for Rosalie and not Riley it was a thoughtless choice. I'm actually blown away by her actions. Smh

But I AM really pleased at the conflict that you created to be the catalyst for EXB separation. Most of the stories I read have some kind of immature reason for one, or both, of them to break up (jealousy, insecurity, believing someone else's lies instead of learning the truth for themselves...). So many writers take the easy road and write trivial reasons, that even adolescents with basic common sense should be able to navigate with less unnecessary drama. Your Bella's actions require thought. Even she needs to evaluate why she did what she did.

But right now I'm feeling heartbroken and pissed for Edward. So I can't wait to find out how the other half of this story plays out.

-jonzie
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 34 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story is that the end of it will there be more or a second part of it. please let me know THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 4/9/2014
now for the heart failing and the loving to come
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
now if shecould only see Edward or remember the Island and how to get there or their lawyer to let him know she is alive
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 4/9/2014
I hope she brought that tablet with her so she can get a hold of Edward again
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
if only she knew. well lets hope they talk more and he learns she is alive and well and pregnant with his son got to be a so this time ok
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
will she ever know they are alive and them know she is alive lets hope so anyway
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
oh god he don't know Bella is then she will think they are dead too damn