Reviews for Impure
Littwink chapter 4 . 8/31
I cried continuously as I read this story.
That was soooo good! The writing was very detailed, in a good way. It broke my heart so many times! The best in it's category! 10 out of 10!
tothemoon377 chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
fanfictpion
Shadow Slayer chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I'd really like to see a continuation of this where maybe Pitch 'trains' Jack to be his pet. .
And of course awakens the lost memories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Harry potter fanficton writing about
Ron have be chapters and was rape by a death eater
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Please write an Elsa x Jack story. Preferably where Jack tops Elsa with some bondage elements. I need a good Jelsa fic
jessLpfy chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Sadness is what I feel, I feel sad for jack and sad for the guardians, and though the story is over I feel jack will one day remember and I feel that though he will be destroyed by it this time he will be able to recover with the help of the others, at least that is what I tell myself. Thanks for the write.
tjw242 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Aww, I wished it would be longer... But, this is still an incredible story :) It was written like a- wait are you a writer?
As ConCrit, all I can say is watch your tenses, they jumped from past to present a bit..
Can't wait to check out some of your other stories :3
tjw242 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Hehe, stupid flamers. Anyway, great scene, pretty brutal :P
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Holy shit, this was kinda freakin' hot.
Hehe, thanks for "getting this one off your chest". Yup, that sounded as creepy as it did in my head. Anyway, well done :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love it. Ssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
skylaeatpie chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
You did a very good job on this... it made me cry. I applaud you.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
dang. this is so friggin sad! i can't stand to see jack hurt and crying. he shouldn't cry!
this story was so emotional!
Alva chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This was so good! I just wish it could continue but I guess it won't. Sad. Great work! I loved this story!
LuffyLover chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Jcgssthvsgkysvgshncgkbcshjvxshheykolgsaqdvdilnczcdfb! Gah... cliff hang-ish endings annoy me... but good. Poor Jack though :'( is there gonna be a sequel?