Reviews for Impure
jessLpfy chapter 5 . 2/6
Sadness is what I feel, I feel sad for jack and sad for the guardians, and though the story is over I feel jack will one day remember and I feel that though he will be destroyed by it this time he will be able to recover with the help of the others, at least that is what I tell myself. Thanks for the write.
tjw242 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Aww, I wished it would be longer... But, this is still an incredible story :) It was written like a- wait are you a writer?
As ConCrit, all I can say is watch your tenses, they jumped from past to present a bit..
Can't wait to check out some of your other stories :3
tjw242 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Hehe, stupid flamers. Anyway, great scene, pretty brutal :P
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Holy shit, this was kinda freakin' hot.
Hehe, thanks for "getting this one off your chest". Yup, that sounded as creepy as it did in my head. Anyway, well done :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love it. Ssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
skylaeatpie chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
You did a very good job on this... it made me cry. I applaud you.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
dang. this is so friggin sad! i can't stand to see jack hurt and crying. he shouldn't cry!
this story was so emotional!
Alva chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This was so good! I just wish it could continue but I guess it won't. Sad. Great work! I loved this story!
LuffyLover chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Jcgssthvsgkysvgshncgkbcshjvxshheykolgsaqdvdilnczcdfb! Gah... cliff hang-ish endings annoy me... but good. Poor Jack though :'( is there gonna be a sequel?
under-the-sea-dragon chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Oh man, I'm crying so hard I'm getting a headache. This is a good story though it makes me cry so hard. That's a pretty good ending, that is. He shouldn't dwell on it.
Admins-DeleteThisUserPlease chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Crying so hard, because this is so sad. This fic was well written, beautifully so actually. Now that has been said, I'm gonna go curol into a tight ball, in some dark corner, and cry. Damn, this really is good writing, regardless of the now raging emotions it brought forth.
lilly bell 33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg looooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it ! Even if it is a tad bit dark. But hey , ! Aren't we all. !? ( smile )
wickedfrost13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
soooo is there a sequel ? ... there should be a sequel...sounds like you left it open for a sequel...
sarafine-ecleips chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Reading this story made me feel so dirty and dark. You must be either a really strong person to be able to write this or a really twisted person to whom I would say, "you have a lot of detail and a really creepy imagination." take no offence in it, it is not an insult.
dadou chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
THIS CANT BE ENDED!
Its a complete CLIFFHANGER!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue your story O.O
in the Jack Frost fandom it is one of my favourites and that's huge considering it only have five chapters-imagine how much you have accomplished in so little
there is so much more to delve into...pleasee please continue. I beg you...
And thankyou so much for writing this in the first place...