Reviews for Uncertain
db1205 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Please please finish this
Anonn chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Good beginning. I liked Kensi camping out on the couch waiting for him, and him wanting to sleep so close to her as well. I wondered where Monty is, though. I'm curious what the thing is that Deeks has to tell her once he's ready, but I'm sure you'll clear it up soon.

One small thing, though: I would think that he would have told her his normal routine for detoxing after an undercover op, given how long they've worked together (and now are dating). So it seems just a little off that she wouldn't recognize his need to go through the process to get back to his normal (even if it's not really all that normal). It's a minor issue, but I thought I would give the honest feedback on it.

Off to chapter 2.
Bumblebea9 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Have you abandoned this story? If not, please update soon.
lanteaddicted chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
love the 3 chapters. Please update when you have the chance to.I really like this story & like to see where it heads to.
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwww... Im so glad you said this is not a death fic or i would be a horrible mess right now. Great writing. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I am looking forward to seein what happens. Please protect Marty and please for the love of the fandom, please protect Kensi. She does not need any more heart ache.
Somnium1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Phew! Thanks for the heads up at the start there, I was beginning to get a little worried. Poor Deeks having to deal with this, I can understand his not wanting to tell Kensi for fear of hurting her. I guess what ever is going on with him is pretty serious and this is going to bring up Kensi's abandonment issues. I'm not sure that I like him telling Hetty before Kensi, but I suppose it needed doing and I wonder how that will change his ability to do his job, if he can. Looking forward to more.
AlWindy chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh boy... lets just say Im glad you've told me its a love story not a death story cause otherwise I'd probably be in tears :P. Wonderfully written :)
Cristy W-S chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Like others, I'm really intrigued by the story so far, but was getting a little apprehensive that Deeks was going to die and I just didn't want to go there. So glad you've clarified that this is not a deathfic, so I can happily stay tuned.

That said, can't help but wonder what's wrong with him. Brain tumor? From what you write, it sounds very ominous and I'm worried beyond belief. I expect we'll find out when Kensi finds out, but I hate to see him like this.

You're amazing at stringing out the suspense! :) Hope you update soon!
mistririter chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Now that you've assured me that Deeks is not a dead man, let me say that I am enjoying your story. I think you know by now if you've read any of my "reviews" that I can't stand a favorite character dying. Not in my world anyway, but I don't care if he's injured or very ill as long as he recovers. It's just me. I think you've got the emotional thing going, the dialogue seems natural and all in all, a good story. I look forward to the next installment.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Omg. I am about to cry! Please tell me that deeks is going to be ok?!
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
You are a good writer. And I gave this fic a second chance because of your assurance that this was a love story, not a death fic. Hope that is true because I hate the death ones.
guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
This is a good story but I really hope it's not another deathfic.
JENNIFER chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
WHAT HAPPEN WITH DEEKS? HE'S SICK, HAVE CANCER?
J
guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oh I hope this isn't another character death story. Too many of them. Don't make us tune out quick, please.
bellapaige88 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012