Reviews for Zastruga
Just wanna say that I saw this on a fanfic rec and it was soooooo good and i was just procrastinating my homework and I was so sad when I reached the end. Really good writing!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
I finally came back and finished reading this! Wow has this story been an amazing journey so far. I’m so glad jacks finally coming into himself and realising and using his power :)
Fyra Summer chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
You have to finish this story, it is soo good!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
This story is wonderful! please don't leave it unfinished. You have kept me on the edge of my seat this whole day!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
I love the whole scene with Pitch and Jack. I get a whole Mother Gothel and Sir Frollo feelings from him.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Please update soon.
EmPro8 chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
No! That was... like, I started to get excited! For the first time in several chapters, my excitement started to build! Then it was a cliffhanger! No!

Auuhhg... ah well. I'm gonna follow this and hope you update someday. It really is a good story and by the looks of it, only a few chapters left until it's finished. I hope you update someday, because honestly it's awesome. I'm glad you're not dead though. I checked your tumblr and it's still active.

Anyway, good story and good chapter. Hope you find the time and motivation to update. In the meantime, enjoy your life! :)
EmPro8 chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
Oh shoot oh shoot this is bad.
EmPro8 chapter 20 . 8/14/2017
I wonder what would happen if Sandman ate a tooth.
EmPro8 chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Uh oh.
EmPro8 chapter 17 . 8/13/2017
I like Bunnymund's way of dealing with Jack. He doesn't dance around the bush, he lays out Pitch's intentions plain and simple. Jack needed to hear this.
EmPro8 chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
Oh I see. He's going to be kept there until Christmas. An entire month of nice treatment. Bet that's how they get him to accept them.

He'll have to come out eventually, after all. Jack can be stubborn. And he's REALLY afraid right now. But he's always been the curious type. And if there's one thing Jack could never really ignore, it's boredom.
EmPro8 chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
This is exactly how abuse is done. Good job. You did research.
EmPro8 chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Ahh, I see. Pitch is stealing Jack's powers, right? At first I assumed his weakness was due to his lack of power source. After all, he's supposed to bring gun to the world, and Pitch has been limiting and separating Jack from those opportunities. Even when he can be the cause of it (snow), he never actually gets to see it or support it.

But now I'm guessing his weakness is because Pitch is stealing his powers. I'm figuring it has something to do with those black bands, right? Guess I'll just have to keep reading (even though it's 2 AM).
EmPro8 chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
"Such excellent timing! Nicholas St. North was truly a wonder."
I freaking love the way you write Sandman.
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »