Reviews for Zastruga
Would you be irritated if I told you that part of me wants Jack and Pitch Black to have a good relationship again? I'm convinced by the Guardian's act, but also half convinced that Jack belongs to Pitch Black too. Your writing style is too good and convincing :(
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 22 . 4/16
Oh Babytooth. You portray her so well. We feel for her, we are not like her, and yet we still connect to her.

And Jack. Poor, lied to Jack. Will he ever understand the Truth?
Areus Bookworm chapter 22 . 4/10
Ahhh! Even though its not a dramatic cliffhanger, it hurts all the same! But i have to say that i reeeally like this story! I never really concidered what would have been different if jack sided with pitch...but i just love the direction ur going in! Cant wait for the next chapter!
ducky mikey chapter 22 . 4/10
I'm gonna kill Pitch
GAH THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Good! Add more plz!
mickeydawn995 chapter 22 . 3/25
Hey there! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE this story and had a serious freak-out moment when I thought you had discontinued this story as I reached the end. I found this about two days ago and have since been reading as much as humanly possible (for me). I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter!
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 22 . 3/22
Yay! North's alive! And we're finally gonna see Jack's memories! Again, SO SORRY for the late reviews and update soon!
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 21 . 3/22
Oh no! Poor North! And Pitch has Jack again...I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, mean, c'mon! He just beat Jack! Anyway SO sorry for the late review!
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 20 . 3/21
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for the late review!

Yay! Jack got his staff back! But poor Sandy :'(

The reviews for the next two chapters might be late too, SO SORRY!
Crystal Peak chapter 22 . 3/20
New chapter! Yay!

Oh my, I'm so relieved that North is okay all thanks to Bunny's chocolate and his fat belly! I really want to hit Pitch because he is so...ARGH! Jack should notice that this isn't right when Pitch didn't care about chocking him to death. Then again, he's lived with the Boogeyman for 3 centuries.

The Realm thing is very interesting and Baby Tooth! YES! I love that little fairy and now she's gonna help Jack remember!

Love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
thejellyfish99 chapter 22 . 3/20
love it cant wait for the upcoming chapters
thejellyfish99 chapter 21 . 3/20
no no nooooooooooo dont do that to me evrythjing was going to be ok noo
thejellyfish99 chapter 20 . 3/20
no you almost made me cry doing that
thejellyfish99 chapter 19 . 3/20