Reviews for Zastruga
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 8/19
Please update soon.
EmPro8 chapter 24 . 8/14
No! That was... like, I started to get excited! For the first time in several chapters, my excitement started to build! Then it was a cliffhanger! No!

Auuhhg... ah well. I'm gonna follow this and hope you update someday. It really is a good story and by the looks of it, only a few chapters left until it's finished. I hope you update someday, because honestly it's awesome. I'm glad you're not dead though. I checked your tumblr and it's still active.

Anyway, good story and good chapter. Hope you find the time and motivation to update. In the meantime, enjoy your life! :)
EmPro8 chapter 21 . 8/14
Oh shoot oh shoot this is bad.
EmPro8 chapter 20 . 8/14
I wonder what would happen if Sandman ate a tooth.
EmPro8 chapter 19 . 8/14
Uh oh.
EmPro8 chapter 17 . 8/13
I like Bunnymund's way of dealing with Jack. He doesn't dance around the bush, he lays out Pitch's intentions plain and simple. Jack needed to hear this.
EmPro8 chapter 14 . 8/13
Oh I see. He's going to be kept there until Christmas. An entire month of nice treatment. Bet that's how they get him to accept them.

He'll have to come out eventually, after all. Jack can be stubborn. And he's REALLY afraid right now. But he's always been the curious type. And if there's one thing Jack could never really ignore, it's boredom.
EmPro8 chapter 10 . 8/13
This is exactly how abuse is done. Good job. You did research.
EmPro8 chapter 9 . 8/13
Ahh, I see. Pitch is stealing Jack's powers, right? At first I assumed his weakness was due to his lack of power source. After all, he's supposed to bring gun to the world, and Pitch has been limiting and separating Jack from those opportunities. Even when he can be the cause of it (snow), he never actually gets to see it or support it.

But now I'm guessing his weakness is because Pitch is stealing his powers. I'm figuring it has something to do with those black bands, right? Guess I'll just have to keep reading (even though it's 2 AM).
EmPro8 chapter 5 . 8/13
"Such excellent timing! Nicholas St. North was truly a wonder."
I freaking love the way you write Sandman.
EmPro8 chapter 3 . 8/13
I really loved how horrified Sandy was when Jack said he didn't dream. And why wouldn't he be? That's his life's work, his passion. Of course he would be horrified. But I love that you included it.
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 8/13
Ooooh man. I'm sensing some EXTREME mother Gothel tactics being used here. Poor Jack... you're being manipulated. Get out of there.
Are you ever going to update? I'm sorry if the book is taking so long to write it's just that I'm dying to know what's going to happen next
MusicLover2004 chapter 24 . 7/7
Holy crap. I flipping love this story! But seriously?! You left it on a cliffhanger! Ugh, please update, this story has such a good plot and is so well written. I hope that you continue it, I'll be waiting to read it. :)
Blitza chapter 24 . 6/19
Just read the whole thing. It's beautiful. And amazing.
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »