Reviews for Zastruga
SockMage chapter 24 . 6/20
This is a really interesting story. Even if it never gets updated, thank you for what was written
Alexandra Wender chapter 1 . 4/18
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I'M DYING TO READ D ENDING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 11 . 4/15
Please update soon.
This is awesome! I think I’ve read this over like five times already. Please oh please update, I’m dying to know whether Jack will destroy Pitch. Please update!
Viola 1 chapter 24 . 4/5
Hi super cool
I really like your storie
I'm from germany so my english is Not so good but your storie is awsome cant wait to read the next chapter
I love this story sooo much, I wish you would finish it :)
Just wanna say that I saw this on a fanfic rec and it was soooooo good and i was just procrastinating my homework and I was so sad when I reached the end. Really good writing!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
I finally came back and finished reading this! Wow has this story been an amazing journey so far. I’m so glad jacks finally coming into himself and realising and using his power :)
Fyra Summer chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
You have to finish this story, it is soo good!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
This story is wonderful! please don't leave it unfinished. You have kept me on the edge of my seat this whole day!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
I love the whole scene with Pitch and Jack. I get a whole Mother Gothel and Sir Frollo feelings from him.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Please update soon.
EmPro8 chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
No! That was... like, I started to get excited! For the first time in several chapters, my excitement started to build! Then it was a cliffhanger! No!

Auuhhg... ah well. I'm gonna follow this and hope you update someday. It really is a good story and by the looks of it, only a few chapters left until it's finished. I hope you update someday, because honestly it's awesome. I'm glad you're not dead though. I checked your tumblr and it's still active.

Anyway, good story and good chapter. Hope you find the time and motivation to update. In the meantime, enjoy your life! :)
EmPro8 chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
Oh shoot oh shoot this is bad.
EmPro8 chapter 20 . 8/14/2017
I wonder what would happen if Sandman ate a tooth.
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »