Reviews for Parisian Perfection
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
This is great, please update again soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Nicolive chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Your writing is really good. I have noticed that a big problem with this site is that the characters written by fans aren't the same as the authors'. I really like the logical development in your story. I have just a few suggestions, though. First and most importantly, PROOF-READ. When you're done writing, read what you've written. If you can't read it a second time, how can you expect your audience to be captured by the story? Secondly, and I struggle with this myself, SLOW DOWN. If you rush into the high points of your story and get into them too soon (e.g. Winnie seeing Jesse again), the audience will have nothing to look forward to and therefore have no reason to keep reading past the first few chapters. Finally, you need to understand the structure of a good story. The ingredients are: a Protagonist. In this situation the protagonist is Winnie as she is the focal point and main character of the story. The next thing a story needs is an Antagonist. Remember in the original story the man in the yellow suit? He was the antagonist there. However, since he died in the book and you are presumably writing a sequel, you have the opportunity here to create your very own antagonist. In order for your reader to understand the depth of the great love between Winnie and Jesse, the antagonist needs to be someone who will pose a threat to their relationship or even their reunion or both. It's still very early in your story so you have time to do all this yet. Lastly your story structure should be as follows: Introduction, Conflict, and Conclusion. The introductory part of your story is where we, the readers, get to know the characters. The Conflict arises when your antagonist shows up and throws a monkey wrench into things, and the conclusion is the happy (or not; refer to Nicholas Sparks) ending, where we are either left with a cliffhanger (if you expect to write another story, or a logical ending to the story. I hope you take this review to heart, I really enjoyed your story and am looking forward to more!
Claudia chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This is like my favorite movie of all time, love this book, better then the others that i have read.. please update soon, its great.

Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Love it I want more its so cute!
Ms. Bonnie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like it. It's very interesting. And I want to know who the stranger is. Will you write more?
Dreaming2BAWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
It was a really good chapter! I loved it :) when will you continue?