Reviews for Spring Cleaning
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 7/14
Dear Lord, this is what heaven is made of. It was genius! Your writing was on point, so many beautiful word-plays and metaphors. I enjoyed myself immensely.
Plot-wise it was good too. There were two scenes that weren't clear to me, such as the original position of Kuroko before Kagami carried him to bed. Can't remember the other though...

Well done.
peachkid chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
this was hawt
WolfPacFaan chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Aww, what a cute story. Loved it all, especially Kuroko's stubbornness to let Kagami go, haha.

Great story.
KeiMaxwell chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
You definitely managed that "softcore" well, though! Cute story. Loved the bedroom scene, as in how you let them act, the characterization and all. :3
Matt chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Well then xD That was fascinating.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Loved it! Its going in my favorites!
Thanks for writing!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I thought that this was a very funny story! In all honestly, I felt pretty bad for Kagami because of how determined Kuroko was at making him see his true feelings. I mean, while it was great that Kuroko was able to get Kagami to see his true feelings, it must still have been a bit stressing for Kagami. Still, the innocent yet not innocent at all way of going about it? Genius!
As for the non-graphic part, I agree with you on the new-found respect for the softcore writers. After reading the authors note at the end of the story, I tried to see just how hard it was to think of something not completely graphic. Needless to say, I didn't fully succeed... Kudos to you though and fantastic story!
Angeless chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I dont care if ur graphical!
I absolutely loved ur work! .
PLEAASE write more!
*sigh* so happy!
Angeless chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Beautiful! I LOVE IT! 'D
Angeless chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Amazing! So cute! 3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Waaah this is really amazing this story seriously needs more love I love how you portrayed everything and your style please update soon ; 7 ;
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very nice KagaKuro love? Epilogue?
Sick Apple chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Owh, it's so sweet.
I like it and thanks for the story. ;)
AspergianStoryteller chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Using your imagination can be more satisfying and thrilling than graphic smut sometimes. Good job.
Angelzodica013 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Oh holy mother of pearls! I love this! It's so cute and the closet monster reminds me of my own room. I don know how I lose things in a clean room but I do... Anyways! I love how cuddly Kuroko is. It's adorable and amazing and the perfect thing to make Kagami blush mad. I can't wait for chapter 4. Reading this from Kagamis POV is soooo much fun! :D