Reviews for Zero Gaiden
DarkBlackSpace chapter 12 . 4/18
This is so sweet and lovely and I just like how you portray Zero and Misaki's relationship and the ending was just cute . I am already looking forewads to the next update . Have a good day.
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 12 . 4/8
The ending is so cute! Your writing and ideas are pretty good, but consider running your writing through another program for spell check and grammar check because doesn't catch everything. Other than that your writing is good. :D
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
Plz finish this a masterpiece so good I love it
IamHaein chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
I double check the genre and I'm a quite disappointed that it was only "friendship" not romance! XD
Pairing: Takumi/Zero
One-sided: Kaname/Zero (Kuran's side) 3
DarkBlackSpace chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
Do not worry about it and you absolutely desesrve every support. Hope to see more of this soon
DarkBlackSpace chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
Please update soon
Bikutoria Coco13 chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
when do you think you'll update next?
ShAnimee chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Guest reader,

your wish has been heard loud and clear!

(I updated chapter 11 today and I am watching the great anime Noragami ;D)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Plz plz plz plzzzz UPDATE
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
What exactly is Usui? Is he not human?
miketsukami13 chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
To think that there is someone out there that could read Kaname so easily xD I love it ! And the eight world thing was creative! But I somehow felt that it's lacking *frown* though I'm not really sure what.
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Is Usui a vampire? I am so confused, because he seem to be like a vampire but Zero hates vampire so how can they be best friend?
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
So many references XD
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
very confusing chapter
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
is this a multiply dimension story, like Zero and friends hometown is in a different dimension