Reviews for 1 World, 2 of Us(Nellis)
Audrey Samson chapter 12 . 7/26
Amazing. Just. Amazing.
Anon Fangirl chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Oh my goooood!~ I can't believe I only just found this story! It's fantastically written, suprises me with my unhealthy Nellis obsession that I hadn't read it yet. This chapter was so cute and hilarious at the same time. With Nick protecting Ellis from Zoey, I was laughing so much at what Nick said! Reason I'm reviewing this chapter instead of the last one is because this is probably my favourite. I'm such a dork for humour between Nick and Ellis. Loved it hunny. 3
Anon chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Hey I seen this same fanfic on DeviantArt from a user named Aliceinluv, and that she wrote it, I was wondering if that user is you at all? If your username changed and whatnot, I just wanted a make sure you were aware of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Where are all the reviews?! This story is amazing so far i cant wait to finish it!
GuyDirectionerw chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Oh that was such a nice story and you made 11 chapters with two comments your a true writer usually people need around 100 to even want to write eleven chapters great story loved every second of reading it (:
Monty chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow, you were really spot on with Ellis in this one! I'm loving it already ;D
MajoKitsune chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Nick would have had to stretch Ellis out first, otherwise he would have been torn an' started to bleed.

That an' ah don't really thing there's a such thing as a prostate orgasm... XD

But ah like the story