Reviews for The Fall and Rise
KhazintheDark chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Moar... Please? It's really good. Honest... I am a bit lost on whats real or not but that's the whole point isn't it or maybe a side-effect of reading this on and off over several hours
Ecomadness chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Loved this chap can't wait for more pls update soon and keep up the amazing work.
coincidencless chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
*Blacklight kills, Redlight changes*

That was delightfully ominous. Simple, short, yet it carries so much history behind it.

Eagerly awaiting more, as always.
Emoq chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great story, can't wait for more. :)
pking10 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Hey, I just want you to know that I'm enjoying your fic. You managed to answer a question that Prototype ignored... What happened to Dana mercer when she was kidnapped? Now I can't wait to see what happens to her. Will she and redlight be the enemy of this fic, or will she become an Ally against anouther more dangerous enemy? I can't wait to find out. BTW I notice your teying to integrate PT2 into your story. Please don't do too much of that. PT2 was awful and destroyed everything good about the series. It turned Alex into a 2bit villan and Heller was just unlikable. I wished the game ended with Alex killing Heller. But anyway I wonder, are you going to include the Evolved in your story? You seem to be setting them up. IMO they were the best part of PT2. I want to see Blacklight with its own hive. Anyway, keep up the good writing. Know that there are people who are reading and appreciating you work.
sanddrake111 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Innovative. If I had to sum up your fanfiction in one word it has to be innovative. Where most fanfics if not all that I've seen places Pariah as a villian hell bent on infecting the world for a myrid of reason (no offence to you Evil Priah fans out there), you made Pariah a kid whose mom was turn into a parody of the original. By Redlight and Blackwatch. As for all the mental warfare, I actually fing it kinda addictive. I just want to come back for more. I truly hope to see more of this fanfic here.
Ecomadness chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Loved tgis chap can't wait for more update soon.
coincidencless chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Lovely chapter, as always! Wonder how Riley and Co. are gonna deal with a returned Mother.

*pets jacket* I think I'll call you... codename Europa, one of the mythological women in Zeus's lives :-)

*gets strangled by Europa*
Whitelight chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
hey this one is good,keep it up why no update?Sorry for bad english
scout360pyro chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
i like this story, thats all i have to say
scout360pyro chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
well i just want to say, that while the game prototype 2 sucks, they did explain why they went the way they did. Alex was at the peak, at the height. A new game could not be made that could conceivably have him weakened the way he was at the beginning. They basically realized too late that they had painted themselves into a corner. Oh well... dumbasses should have made more effort and looked at the fanfiction for ideas I guess...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Another good chapter. I wonder how this "mind game" is going to end. And after the mind fight with Redlight, Alex Mercer will maybe become even stronger?

I'm really curious about how where you are going with this story. I mean even if Alex rescue Dana, the threat of Redlight is still out there. And if Alex step in to control Redlight? well... good for him, but power causes corruption, right? Looking forward for more development.

p.s. You probably want to delete the review that I double posted (actually, triple...)
I am still not used to the review system of . And I posted one review at 12/24, it did not come out when nest day I check, so I posted it again, then the next day...And today, I saw there were three post...Sorry...
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Just discoverd this story its awesome can't wait for more keep up the good work.
coincidencless chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Lovely chapter yet again, wonder what's going to happen to Dana if/when she's freed from Redlight's mind control thingy. And poor Pariah - Bloodtox AND electricity, a Prototype's two worst enemies. Loved your little holiday special at the end. Oh man, Alex would do that to Pariah.

Eager to see more, this is getting interesting!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I like your story. It's very interesting, and better written than many stories around here, at least that's what I think. With good background knowledge of Prototype, instead of trying to degrade Alex Mercer's ability, you write the story in another aspect, the psychological one.

About Silent Hill part. I know the game, and had watched some walkthrough, the stories are rather good, but never have played it. It's just not my type of game. If I'm going to play it, I'll probably try to kill everything... That's said, I prefer "strong" character. And I think Alex Mercer is just powerful enough. Looking forward to see him kick some ass (again).

Besides, there are enough plots that is going on to keep me interested. Your explanations about Pariah and Redlight are also intriguing.