Reviews for Food for Thought
HeatherJS chapter 2 . 3/24
Well...that was hot lol
A lovely view on that episode that so many wish would of played out differently. I so wanted them to kiss in that episode but unfortunately had to get interrupted...your take on what could of happen was great. Loved it! :)
Stardawn19 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Interesting twist on Ten Little Warlord, which is actually one of my favorite episodes. I'm not sure I buy the whole shipper thing though, but then this is early Xena, and perhaps she's a little distracted with mortal Ares.

I do like how ever how you have this story cut into two pieces. The first part almost a transcript of the episode dressed up with Xena's internal thoughts, and then the second something totally different. It's unexpected, I think and therefore it makes it interesting.
Lady Augustin chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh thank you so much for actually making and alternate version HOT and Sexy all the way :D.

Believe me I prefer this version over the original anytime any time any day :)

I'm telling you this is how it should of happened, Xena and Ares were truly meant for one another.

Well thanks again for gracing us with this lovely story.
Only1ToniD chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
OH WOW! MY LORD! That was... SO HAWT! GAWD, so sexy! I am... just um, OMG!
xentrya chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This was sooooo hot:) I'm so glad you wrote it! Now, this is what I call the real version of the reality that all of us would have wanted to happen:) Ares is one lovable guy...A girl can't help but fall for him:) Good work- really really god work:)
Zandrel chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
That was pretty hot. Very, very good. Loved this line that Ares said:
"Come on, Baby, give it up for me."
Anyways, the making love was good, the desk, ugh everything! Good job :)
Zandrel chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Niiice work! I'm glad Xentrya persuaded you to start posting some of your other work! I loooove the last line: 'Nothing needs to be said and nobody moves, for I know what lies in his heart as he does mine; doesn't mean I have to admit it though.' It's so good the way you delve into the minds of these two characters and do it so well too.
mel chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice version of the story, I wish they had made love:)
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
What a lovely story I really liked

I so wished that Xena and Ares would have kissed at that moment but sadly I was denied the satisfaction :(.

Well great one shot and a lovely insight on Xena's POV, we both know if they weren't interrupted there lips would have connected. :D.
xentrya chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OMG!Your first fiction here! I couldn't believe my eyes,I had to read the mail twice, I thought I had it all wrong:) Wonderful portray of a scene that all Xena fans wish it would have ended a bit...differently, you know? Maybe without that scumbag entering the room...:)

I so love the way in which you described their reactions, it certainly adds some extra hint of sensitiveness to their relationship...Even in the movie,I considered this scene to be one of the most romantic they shared, but adding all those little details and digging into their hearts to expose their true feelings towards each other and for that particular situation, that makes it all even more rosy and cute:)

"Until we are both by sinners cooking in the kitchen of Hell"...this is cool. I like the expression. It certainly sais a lot about the passion burning inside them...

Ths last line was something...it screams "Xena" from a million miles away:))" Doesn't mean I have to admit it though."...A lot of truth in that:)

Wonderful fic DUS, and keep writing, you're doing it great:) Already waiting for the other ones...:)So feed the readers...