Reviews for I'm Not Calling You A Liar
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2019
Ohhhh man, I know it's been years but if you ever feel like it, please continue writing! I know I still browse klaroline fiction even though both shows have ended, and you story is just amazing. I'd be happy even if you jumped forward to actual Klaroline, though the whole story of lyanna and Klaus definitely has me hooked on "klausXotherversionofcaroline" stories. Shorter arcs and chapters are also ok! Any update really will do. Great writing!
tuzin chapter 15 . 1/23/2018
I read this story for the first time all night last night. Did you ever get so addicted to something that you couldn't sleep without finishing it? I didn't get a minute of sleep last night and wow!

At first, the slow burn made me really sad because I knew there were only 15 chapters and I'm a little bit impatient person myself but every single detail about this was perfect. Plot was perfect! All the details came together and created a beautiful timeline.

I'm so sad that you didn't update this for 4 years now and I saw a new story update that you gave the same title but I didn't saw the Klaroline in there. :( I love Klaroline and I think they are super fitted for this kind of a plot and timeline. Lyanna/Caroline was so herself, protective of others and smart, and everything about Klaus was so perfect. They acted everytime the way I waited for them to act. It wasn't sappy but it was perfectly romantic. The death of Lyanna was exactly the way I imaged. I was so happy about the details and it'd make me really sad if you remove Klaroline from this story.

Thank you for writing it x I can't help but hope to read more!
luce18 chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
I really love this fanfic and I want to know how it ends Please keep writing!
Faraheim chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
i love this fic so much you have such a way with words thanks so much for writing thislovely fic ;_;
JackySays chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I should have done this a long time ago.

Your writing is developed and clearly a cut above the more amateur offerings here in ffn as well as on tumblr. It's no surprise that you have received much praise for your writing and the quality of this story; some people have even called this the best Klaroline fic. I have no doubt your fans are sincere about their complements.

It's just a shame you let the praise get to your head. You were given a tub of salt water and you fancied yourself the goddess of the sea.

You talk about yourself and this story with a sense of entitlement that Donald Trump would have been proud of, acting as though you are some kind of superior being writing this epic story for the deeper end of the fan pool. No, I don't believe you think you are a flawless writer or that this is a flawless story. But you absolutely believe that you are better than 99% of the fandom and you don't give a flyin about that 99% - not about what they think, not about how they feel - because you think they are beneath you and don't deserve the smallest amount of sensitivity or consideration from you. You brand your callousness as being brutally honest and apathetic about what others think of you and constantly use this as an excuse to belittle or insult whoever or whatever you please.

Don't try to hide behind the mask of not caring what others think of you, because it's blatantly obvious that you do. You relish being showered with positive attention, welcoming with open arms anyone who has anything nice to say about you regardless of the big picture - like if they insult other people for your sake. When you're not getting the praise that you crave for, you get angry and demean both the people who do get attention and the people who give it to them. You launch into your characteristic "Intellectual here, listen to me, my word is law and you are an idiot if you disagree" tirades, relying on your overused pretense that 'These are my opinions, I am entitled to them, I don't need to conform with any of you, I don't care what y'all think of me, you can all suck it' as an excuse to demean others. Your last post on tumblr is a glaring example of your unbelievable egotism - who do you think you are to tell people what fanfiction should and shouldn't be? That's just rich, considering you spent half of your time in this fandom telling people that you shouldn't be persecuted for having your own preferences and opinions, especially those that don't conform with others' sentiments. How utterly hypocritical of you to now insult people for having their own preferences and opinions that don't conform with your profound ones.

How about you just admit that you were incredibly upset because the lowly romcom fics made by less talented amateur authors - who are definitely among that 99% of people beneath your greatness - are getting more attention and appreciation than INCYAL. There's countless other talented but less-appreciated writers out there who share this sentiment, but unlike most of them who approach this maturely and accept that they have no control over readers' preferences and actions, you of course had to belittle the fic writers and their readers. Let me guess, what you said is your personal opinion and you don't care what other people think of you for that, right?

Pull the stick shoved up you out. Yes, your writing style is more mature than most and not a lot of people are going to be able to write a story as artful as INCYAL, but that doesn't give you a pass to insult anyone who enjoys something you dislike. That's not being straightforward or confident, that's just being an a-hole. You ought to be ashamed that someone has to even tell you that.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Write more please write more
Geli chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
Please finish this story. My soul cries every time I remember this story is abandoned.
luce18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Wonderful story! Definitely one of the best Klaroline stories I've read by far!
Please don't let go of this story!
Make FFN Sensible Again chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Huzzah! Another one bites the dust!

Klauswolfqueen has been banned from FFN!
EdenMae chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Woah really deep and so in depth that the feeling that was left behind was this: drowning&staggering. I can't breathe because it feels like the air is thick...it's soo persuasive and bitter and it reminds me how humanity has it's moments of being imperfect.
EdenMae chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
I'm impressed how detailed and thought out it is. It's really interesting and scandalous it's really neat each character has several developments that would lead up to something for the future! I like the duality of the curse because it intentionally puts into perspective that these people are bound in a sense where feelings interchange.
Charlotte chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Wonderful story so far!
Definitely one of the best Klaroline stories I've read by far!
Update soooonn!
secile chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
We'll I'm bery confused on what's going to happen next so update soon
but seriously chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Not gonna lie, I was pretty hesitant to start on this on account of it being so long, but I'd heard so many good things about it from DJ (flesh and bone telephone), and she's been heckling me to start on this for forever. I'm also a pretty slow reader when it comes to fic, since I love to just sit there and absorb all the details, the imagery, all the little nuances that make a great story, and this fic - wow, this fic had all of those.

It's the way you write, a precise sort of calm that just pulls me through the chapters. I'm never restless or bored, and before I know it the chapter's over. I love so much how you've laid the foundations of this story, I love that Lyanna works for Esther and that they have this strange, almost ethereal bond. It's magnetic. All the characters are magnetic, and you leave me wanting so much more of Noah and Lyanna.

One line in particular stood out for me, your description of Tatia Petrova and her descendants: how their beauty would be their weapon, how they would wield it like men wield swords, like kings don crowns, but also coming with a handicap, that they would forever be insatiable, and everything just sort of clicked into place for me. These doppelgangers, always torn between two men, their greater desires for the world, and I just had to sit there and just... revel in this newfound knowledge. So thanks for that.

I don't know if Esther's going to be in future chapters (I guess I'll find out soon) but if she isn't, I'm going to miss her SORELY. The way you portray her is pretty much the greatest thing ever.