Reviews for I'm Not Calling You A Liar
kitto katsu chapter 15 . 4/11
Thank you so much for the update.
flipped chapter 15 . 4/9
i'm honestly disheartened for the lack of klaroline/klausxchristine. but i couldn't complain about these glimpses onto the other siblings' lives either.
i adore kol and lilly, and even though that somehow ended(?) bittersweetly, it upeases me that lilly's met someone who's good-natured.
you also never fail to amaze me with your consistency on writing the characters. even as a reader, i sometimes have a hard time remembering their (*ehem* specially klaus and elijah *ehem*) TVD S2-ruthlessness and sinful charm. it seems to come off so naturally as you unfold the plot
klovec chapter 15 . 4/8
This was a great surprise! I had to rub my eyes a couple of times.

Rebekah compelling herself a mom. I'll be honest, a few times I kept wondering to myself why don't they just do that. Compel themselves companions kinda like Huck on Scandal had that family he watched all the time and he called them his. It makes sense. Rebekah has always needed that and though it was cruel to the woman's children, it was heartbreaking when she laid on her lap and "Ester" stroke her hair.

Poor Kol still watching out for Lilly.

Elpitia, poor thing, did remind me a lot of Hannah. Klaus is so brutal and different in light years of who he was with Lyanna.

This chapter had a little of everything. Silas/Farideh/Mikael.

I loved the glimpse Kol got of Lilly and the fact that she meets someone nice and marries. It did my little heart good. Can't wait for the next one and when the next hunter appears. :-)
Brirey chapter 15 . 4/8
Yes, you updated! I missed this so much! Im really liking the plot you are developing and its great to see what the other siblings are up to, so many things are happening at once. Im really excited for whats coming, to see all these little stories come togheter with Christine!
Dani chapter 15 . 4/8
This is an amazing story, I'm so happy I've found it because you can't really find fics so well writen in pretty much any fandom.
chillwithJyl chapter 15 . 4/8
I'm so happy you updated that I want to cry hahaha thank you so much!
Kjsama chapter 15 . 4/8
I frown upon the lack klaroline the past two chapters. Even more the brief appearance of Klaus himself. Debating if I should keep reading.
Lou chapter 15 . 4/8
I love it !
Thank you for updating !
Kjsama chapter 8 . 4/4
One of my favorite klaroline chapters ever. I loved the pond scene with the mikaelsons and co.
vividwisky chapter 3 . 2/26
OH MY GOD! I was shocked! I was laughing as an idiotIand couldn’t close my mouth after reading the last part! OH NO! HOLLY CRAP! YOU are out of amazement!

After Prologue, i thought, okay so that was Lyanna/Caroline and Klaus first touch. Maybe he didn’t notice her yet. But, some day, soon!

And then after Lyanna/Caroline witnessing the mess of Klaus and Tatia, i felt unease. Poor girl. Then, going away every night? Seriously! And PREGNENCY? PROPOSING?! OHHH!Okay, what had I read? Definitely something I never ever saw or thought before!

After those messes, came the transition. How dare you compelled her, drank of Lyanna/
Caroline, Klaus! GOSH, I just felt astonished and excited. WOW, what was going to happen next!

Then Noah went into the picture again! And your note said about Love triangle. AHHHH, this is going to be beyond amazing!

You make me rambling! You make me speachless. I am dying to read more! About Lyanna/Caroline and Klaus relationship developing , about every other single thing!

AHhh, it is really hard to calm down to read next chapter!

You are brilliant :)
Fool me once chapter 14 . 2/3
This is one of the best TVD stories I have ever come across. I hope to see an update soon. I simply cannot get enough.
justaspark chapter 14 . 1/26
Just reread this chapter because I really need to get a grip on where everyone else is/stands before I delve into the upcoming madness that is Christine/Klaus.

Again, so nervous but also SO freaking excited. Bring it, Anne!
klovec chapter 14 . 1/16
Where do I begin.
Ok with honesty. I’m not prone to read Klaroline period pieces. The reason is because I read so many period pieces romance novels and I felt a little burnt on the style. I’m glad the time I made the exception to that rule with INCYAL. It rivals every novel I’ve read.

From the beginning it pulled me in and didn’t let me go. For three nights I went to bed at 3 AM reading it. Every night at a new level of emotional distress. LOL. The first Lyanna was so sweet and so unwanted that I felt so bad for her. I love what you’ve done with the parallels between the hunters and Caroline. That Lyanna is so Caroline first season, pre vampirism. Because even when she was with Matt, it wasn’t as if she was chosen. The way Klaus didn’t see her, took me back to the “I’m never the one” conversation. Yet, her strength…I loved her marching up to Esther’s house to inquire what happened to Tatia.

Btw, Esther is a bitch after my own heart in that scene when she basically set up Tatia with Elijah. That moment when Tatia rejected Klaus was hard to hear because she didn’t reject his proposition, she rejected him all together. It was basically saying she only wanted him physically. It’s funny but she reminded me of an episode of the smurfs that I don’t know I’ve never forgotten. I saw my cartoons in Spanish so I may get the names in English. Smurfette was like “I want Genius for his smarts and (the strong one) for his prowess. It wasn’t in those words but she acted like Klaus was a stud while Elijah was the whole package. She kept Klaus in the dark as if ashamed of what they were meanwhile Lyanna wanted the whole him. It was painful and twisting/
Hannah, my poor Hannah, It just broke me how in love she was and how cold he turned after he slept with her. She’s Caroline in the sense of “When people tell me I can’t do something, I love to prove them wrong.” I love her strength. I love her pride. She had his attention unlike the other Lyanna but she wasn’t going to let him kill her. I love her fight.

And we come to the second Lyanna or as I like to think of it, wtf did you do to my heart Anne?

My emotions about the second Lyanna and Klaus can be summed up in one sentence “She LOVED HIM and now I’m dead inside for it.”

This was the most emotional wrecking part of any fanfiction I’ve ever read. They’re energy is so strong from the first meeting, it’s shaking. There are parts of the story that left me rocking back and forth a bit. The walk down the hallway towards her room when she says she doesn’t understand and he says you wouldn’t. God, my heart palpitated. Just after that scene in the hall when everyone’s against her and at the breaking point, he comes and holds her hand to let her know he is there for her.

I mean, this man is horribly evil…like nothing you can think of and yet…Jesus, when he loves, it’s like nothing else.

I’m going to be dead honest…when Trevor came to talk to her, I wanted there to be an interruption and for Klaus to kill every single one to prevent it from coming out. Kill Trevor, Elspeth, Lilly, Elijah, Kol, anyone and everyone. I’m sorry. That moment was too much for me. I wanted them all to die and just Klaus and Lyanna stay alive.

I love all the other characters, I do, but I wanted them all to die at that moment because, someone finally fucking loved Klaus. I know Beks loves him and Elijah, and Kol but this was different. This woman fought with herself so hard, tried to throw herself towards Elijah to avoid that love, and omg, I wanna cry right now. She loved him. I can’t get past this and I’m sorry because you deserve a better review than my emotions going rampid. She loved him. I’m not over it. I’m really not. I can’t get over it.

But I’ll add that I didn’t think my heart could break anymore during this story…Then Lilly and Kol in that fishing village. He stayed back, silently waiting. I’m going to stop here until the next chapter where I’ll be emotionally fucked but will still talk more about stuff.
Your story is amazing. There’s nothing else to say. Well written, amazingly executed. Hits all the spots.
Karen chapter 14 . 1/11
So, I made it all the way through and I just wanted to say that I don't think I've read anything like this in any fandom I've been in. Its very creative and detailed and while I liked it this is story is quite dark. I don't know how I feel about the fact that Klaus raped Hannah and had every intention of forcing Lyanna to stay with him. The Elijah you write is different than the show. He is not so perfect and Kol is completely different. I don't think I've read a story that has taken this much time to characterize Kol. He is my favorite character in this story. Did Rebekah torture the guys she fed on also? I don't know if I read that correctly. Overall this was a great story but very dark and disturbing at times. I can't wait to see where you take this one.
Lyanna Petrova chapter 14 . 1/7
OOOh. okay. I've been contemplating reading this story now for months. everytime looking at it and then being like. hmmm seems a bit dark. then a couple of weeks ago. I was like. what the hell and I opened it in a new tab and then... that tab disappeared. then about two days ago. I was randomly stalking through peoples whose stories I have liked's favourate story lists and I came across this story again and I was like ah, what the .
and I read the first few chapters (first 4) and to put it bluntly, I was like yeah okay. and then I had to go to work, but while I was at work I kept replaying the previously read scenes in my head over and over and over and over. and wait for it... over again. until they were so ingrained in my mind that all I wanted to do was go home and continue reading it. now that I have. I can wholeheartedly assure you that adside from reading a story to my mother( im not a six year old, she's just grounded so I read her my favourite book and her least favourite) I have not not read anything other than your story for the last two and a half days. and I say you are awesome. and your story is amazing. oh and I know you do a lot of shout outs to your editors so they did an awesome job too. oh gosh. i'm gonna be thinking about this story forever. oh can you send me the link to that ebook thingy you were talking about. okay. im so excited for the next few chapters. please I metaphorically beg you,not to give up on posting this story. I know that's really annoying to here, but its an awesome story and iwouldnt say that unless it were true. I cant wait for the next update and the beginning of Christine. I wonder what adventure she's going on.
Lot's of Love,