Reviews for Nineveh
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Incredible chapter! Very intense! Poor Rosie and Colin! I hope Sam will be okay and that everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Is Mark one of the friends Sam mentioned, or is it someone else in California?
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be so hard to hear! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Amazing chapter! Very intense! Is West selling secrets? I hope Jack gets to Sam before something happens to her! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Amazing chapter! Poor Catherine! Poor Sam too! Does Jack know Janet? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Amazing chapter! Poor Catherine! I hope she'll be okay! I really enjoyed it!
fanka77 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Fantastic story with a dynamic action, interesting plot and exceptional performance. Bravo!
Allieapplesauce chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
Over too soon! Great story! Loved the little references from the show. Just watched ark of truth for first time on Netflix. Missed seeing jack part of it though.
booklover78 chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. A fresh look at how the SGC could have gotten started. My only questions is what about the frat regs? How can they be on SG-1 together when they are a couple? Are they just going to keep it quiet?
Guest chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
I just found this story and read it from beginning to end in one shot! Excellent writing and a riveting story. You have a real talent - thanks for sharing.
sci-figirly chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
What a fantastic read - very, very good from start to finish and the plot was so well thought out! Thank you :)
StarnightSam chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
This is the best pre series story I've read. Great story that really held my interest. Filled with adventure and a sweet sweet love story. I'm sad it's over! Thanks for writing it.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »