Reviews for Nineveh
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Amazing chapter! Poor Catherine! I hope she'll be okay! I really enjoyed it!
fanka77 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Fantastic story with a dynamic action, interesting plot and exceptional performance. Bravo!
Allieapplesauce chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
Over too soon! Great story! Loved the little references from the show. Just watched ark of truth for first time on Netflix. Missed seeing jack part of it though.
booklover78 chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. A fresh look at how the SGC could have gotten started. My only questions is what about the frat regs? How can they be on SG-1 together when they are a couple? Are they just going to keep it quiet?
Guest chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
I just found this story and read it from beginning to end in one shot! Excellent writing and a riveting story. You have a real talent - thanks for sharing.
sci-figirly chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
What a fantastic read - very, very good from start to finish and the plot was so well thought out! Thank you :)
StarnightSam chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
This is the best pre series story I've read. Great story that really held my interest. Filled with adventure and a sweet sweet love story. I'm sad it's over! Thanks for writing it.
Zoser chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
Loved your story, so different from the original but all things are possible in the multiverse and science fiction.
Rubyray7777 chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
Okay, this story's awesome! Love everything! Especially how Jack and Sam are not too mushy but just enough mush is there for the story not to get too sweet sickly! Off to read more of your stories...thx!
Zoser chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I'd review more often but am too busy reading. This is a great story.
Rubyray7777 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I'm totally entrenched into this story that is so well written amd descriptive but I'm bumbed you killed off the Payner's! Oy!
Zoser chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This is fascinating - sorry I did not find it sooner.
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I really liked the insight into Sam's past, her relationship with Catherine, and how her minds works! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Incredible chapter! Very cloak and dagger! Why do they want Sam dead, and will Jack follow through on it? I hope everything works out!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »