Reviews for Nineveh
Guest chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
I just found this story and read it from beginning to end in one shot! Excellent writing and a riveting story. You have a real talent - thanks for sharing.
sci-figirly chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
What a fantastic read - very, very good from start to finish and the plot was so well thought out! Thank you :)
StarnightSam chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
This is the best pre series story I've read. Great story that really held my interest. Filled with adventure and a sweet sweet love story. I'm sad it's over! Thanks for writing it.
Zoser chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
Loved your story, so different from the original but all things are possible in the multiverse and science fiction.
Rubyray7777 chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
Okay, this story's awesome! Love everything! Especially how Jack and Sam are not too mushy but just enough mush is there for the story not to get too sweet sickly! Off to read more of your stories...thx!
Zoser chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I'd review more often but am too busy reading. This is a great story.
Rubyray7777 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I'm totally entrenched into this story that is so well written amd descriptive but I'm bumbed you killed off the Payner's! Oy!
Zoser chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This is fascinating - sorry I did not find it sooner.
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I really liked the insight into Sam's past, her relationship with Catherine, and how her minds works! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Incredible chapter! Very cloak and dagger! Why do they want Sam dead, and will Jack follow through on it? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intriguing! I hope everything works out! Why do they want to stop the Stargate program, if that is what they're talking about?
thorbuddy chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Hey what a ride!
I really enjoyed your story - thanks for writing and sharing it!

Cant wait to read more :)

Greetings thorbuddy
LadyMo chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Thank-you for a fantastic story. I am so glad I finally had the time to finish it. No matter how those two start out it seems they are destine to be together one way or another. I love your version.
:-)
LadyMo chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
SGC finest is being recruited for an adventure they will never forget.
:-)