Reviews for Furnace First Love
TippierCoffee chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really liked this fanfic. I just recently finished the first book, and I ended up just imagining Alex and Donovan together-probably the whole development of their deep friendship.
This was short, but also rather cute, and I like how you stayed to the same style as the original author (first person Alex's POV), it gives a nice touch.
Keep up the good work :)
MeeEE420 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Finally! I thought I was the only one who wanted Donovan and Alex to get together!
Jini-Sama chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I. LOVE. YOU.
I. NEED. UPDATE.
CAN'T. FORM. COHERANT. WORDS. HELP.
Tony's Turtle - 13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
asdfghjkl I love this and all of its fangirl glory
woow chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
when r you going to update again? escape from furnace is one of my fave book series, and I always thought that Donovan and Alex should be together... so far, you are the only person who is writing about them as a pairing, and this may be only your first fan fiction, BUT IT ROCKS!
Cassiemania chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think you did a good job, but there's a problem. In the book it mentions Donovan has dark skin and a bright smile. Therefore implying Donovan is black. Unless he's from one small tribe in Africa he wouldn't have blond hair. Other than that... No huge mistakes.
StrangerDanger chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
this iz soooooo cool! i flippin luv dis! plz cont.! i will luv u 4eva if u do! im lookin forward to it!
Courtney F chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Please continue! This is really good so far, and I'd love to read more. Keep up the good work!
Insmanity chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I honestly know you're writing about a novel that doesn't get enough Fanfiction attention, but this is really good! It would be a shame to discontinue the story, I think it would be great if you gave a shot at finishing it, it's worth it after all. (Based on your last update) -But please get to typing up a third chapter.

Keep up the good job- Please''? :))