Reviews for Dude? Wheres My Tessen?!?!
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
*drool* Chichiri's a$$... *faint*

UPDATE!
Kitsuna Ri chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Wai! This is hilarious! I wish I had found it sooner! Then maybe it would be finished...please continue! This is so funny! Poor Chichiri...great story! Please update!
CSF chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
no I love!
Sita chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
Horbit! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oooo, I knew I shouldn't have read this in the school computer lab... Please continue!
Sock Kiah chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Lol! That was so funny! *tears* It ended. Also I was laughing, so that was part of the reason for tears. Too bad we don't get to see any of what happens with Nakago and our friends! (but I have an imagination)
Enchanted Oasis chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
LOL! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I don't blame that gaurd for slapping Chichiri in the butt...I WOULD TOO! *starts drooling and the keyboard starts shor-cuircuting* oops! tee hee...and of course, Chichiri and Tasuki look good in anything...or preferably nothing...(gets anime orange slice eyes) A-N-Y-W-A-Y-S! This is hysterical...SO CONTINUE!

Nelle-Chan
Riina chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
*gigles*

i'd like to see how Tasuki would try to flirt his tessen from Nakago...
Miyami chapter 3 . 10/30/2002
Awww... Poor Chichi-chan... Would Tasuki REALLY dress freely in a dress? Even if it was his life...Daaaaa!
Askani Blue chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
This is abso-fuckin-lutly great! This is going on my fav list for sure. I haven't laughed that hard at a fic in a long time, and even then it was at things that didn't intend to be funny. This was hysterical, I'll be waiting impatiently for the next instalment.
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
Aaaaaaaah no you can't stop there! NOOOOOOOO! keep writing!
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Let me just ask one thing... if the guy was wearing nothing but a skirt, how could Tauki grab him by the collar?
Char-chan chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
LOL LOL! funny! funny! poor tasuki and chichiri! and who the hell r those girls? what the hell did they do last night?
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
LOL! thats so funnY! ME LIKEY! but i would like to know what the hell chichiri and tasuki were doing in bed together... lol keep it up!
195353 chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Dude! This was hilarious! I'd like to see a "horbit". O.o Please continue!
Riina chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
*chukles* heh heh heh. this is getting good.

well. what are you waiting for? do continue pleaze