Reviews for TFHS 2: The Two Front War
dracohalo117 chapter 63 . 5/11/2016
So, Quarians are replacing Cerberus, and Miranda is now a prisoner of the Krogans.

dracohalo117 chapter 62 . 4/22/2016
Excellent chapter, loved how the admirals were torn into.

dracohalo117 chapter 61 . 4/13/2016
Damn, a break cannot be caught for Tali...

dracohalo117 chapter 60 . 4/10/2016
Damn, things do not look good for the Quarians here...

dracohalo117 chapter 59 . 3/29/2016
Great chapter, keep up the good work.

Looking forward to what the message from the Migrant Fleet was.

MumblesSKS chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hey I just wanted you thank for how you portray Shepard and company in your take of the mass effect universe. While reading through the politics can be a bit dull, the fact that you covered the crimes the Alliance is responsible for and Cereberus being the usual douche is phenomenal. It makes the universe seem more realistic and grimy which I love. Honestly if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have really paid much attention to how shady the Alliance really is and while I may not agree with some of Shepards grievances I can definitely sympathize with him despite this. So anyways, thank you. Thank you for making the best Mass effect fic I have ever read.
Mumbles
Wing Omega chapter 58 . 3/6/2016
Wow every time I this this form of Shepherd has hit a maximum level of insanity he manages to go crazier. If the next chapter goes down the way I suspect I'm going to be seriously wondering if this story is about the Reapers saving the galaxy from Shepherd rather then vice versa, or at least two equal evils fighting it out. Shepherd seems to be going down the vigilante Judge Dredd route fast and leaving any trace of a Paragon route far behind.
dracohalo117 chapter 57 . 2/1/2016
Okay, so, shit is hitting the fan really hard, and now, EDI is under a 'stay of execution' of sorts.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing what you do in regards to it.

dracohalo117 chapter 56 . 1/26/2016
Okay, so, Miranda and Jacob got their asses kicked, I wonder how the rest of the Cerberus crew will respond, this might be just what the other crew members need to officially switch sides, and as for Jack and Pragia...never actually played those parts, but, looking forward to seeing how you handle this portion of the story.

francisthewitcher chapter 49 . 1/21/2016
Aaaaand this is when I stop reading your fanfic. Sorry, it's just I don't agree the option of killing Zaeed.
dracohalo117 chapter 55 . 1/19/2016
Very good chapter, love it. Keep up the good work.

Guest chapter 55 . 1/14/2016
I thought the Citadel was 48km long, though I could be wrong.
Maholan chapter 54 . 1/12/2016
Hi there !

I recently came back on this website because I was checking out some stories to improve my English when your ME saga caught my eye. I must admit, of all fanfics I've been reading since I discovered , these are the first which made me stop almost everything x).
Instead of playing video games, reading something else at night and stuff, I often found myself reading and translating your chapters. It was a loooooot of hard work : at the beginning, I always had to check my dictionary or some translator online between each paragraph xD.
Nevertheless, it was worth it and I can't wait to read the next chapter !

Farewell from France ! :D
dracohalo117 chapter 54 . 12/14/2015
This was an excellent filler chapter, I loved it, it set up the current situation, built up on the conflicts between the Cerberus Crew and the Alliance crew, and to top it all off, it makes the characters seem far more real.

I See the Illusive Man is making his move, I don't think Shepard will be nearly of forgiving to the Illusive Man this time around...and I can see tensions rising with the Cerberus crew, maybe even some switching loyalties to boot.

dracohalo117 chapter 53 . 11/3/2015
Well, this was one hell of a chapter, cannot say Garrus was in the right, or the wrong, this was one hell of a mortal gray area.

352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »