Reviews for TFHS 2: The Two Front War
dracohalo117 chapter 52 . 10/5/2015
Krios is getting a bit more clever with his attempts to kill Shepard, nice, looking forward to the next move.

dracohalo117 chapter 51 . 9/11/2015
Loved the chapter, splendid work, perfect, I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for your readers.

Wing Omega chapter 51 . 9/10/2015
So is your goal to make all human characters not on Shepherds crew or allied with them evil or is it a side effect?
dracohalo117 chapter 50 . 8/25/2015
This was an intriguing chapter, Jack's personality is quite fun to examine, and you got to wonder a few things.

Looking forward to more.

dracohalo117 chapter 49 . 8/23/2015
Well, did not see that coming. Though, part of me wonders if Shepard would have found another way to kill Zaeed if he was spared, to keep him out of Lawson's hands.

Guest chapter 49 . 8/17/2015
Not sure how i feel about you killing off zaeed. Overall i am enjoying this fic but with how you are describing Shepard in this mission with his morals but ability to get past wrong actions you are making him to much of a jackass on the Akuze he should really lighten up
demonicnargles chapter 49 . 8/13/2015
I really liked this chapter. I was always annoyed that there was no option to kill Zaeed at that point, as yeah, there was no way that his actions didn't kill a bunch of people.

-demonicnargles
Guest chapter 48 . 8/12/2015
Wow, this must be one of the first fics I've read where I want to punch Shepard in the face for acting like a jackass. He almost seems to enjoy torturing Miranda and Jacob, and is arrogant and hardheaded. And very power-hungry, how he was insisting that Grunt be loyal ONLY to him. This Shepard acts very much like a stereotypical antagonist in this fic. Is he even going to accept help from the alliance in this fic for the Reaper invasion, or is he going to try and solo it with the Norman-oh sorry, AKUZS crew because he doesn't like what they did in the past? From your characterization of this Shepard, I wouldn't put it past him.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/12/2015
Man, your characters are uncompramising. They don't see any other alternative to situations other than what they think. Yeah, the genophage is tragic. But iphonestly, what would this Shepard do in that situation. By his own philosophy, he shoots first. The Krogan would try to kill everything in the galaxy, leading to their extinction. Like Mordin said, Genophage or genocide. As for Tisiphone, she's like Jack only less likeable. And she's a murderous, crude, unlikeable character to begin with.
dracohalo117 chapter 48 . 8/10/2015
Great chapter, not what I was expecting, but it was good nonetheless.

kingslops chapter 47 . 7/28/2015
Great story I hope to see more
dracohalo117 chapter 47 . 7/13/2015
Loved this chapter, wondering how the next chapter will commence.

dracohalo117 chapter 46 . 7/1/2015
Loved the chapter, very good indeed...kind of half expecting for EDI to be confused with cat videos...

Delta Marauder chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
What's Canon anymore? XD
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
... a phone? To talk to EDI? That's... huh. By the way, I'm sure Tali will be thrilled when she learns that Shepard is trying to teach the IA how to hate.

On a tangential note, I'm afraid comparing EDI and Kaidan's situations does not work. EDI still has legitimate targets to be angry with ; Kaidan? His main tormentor was killed (by his own hand, to boot), and the program he was in was dismantled. Partly because of his own actions, things changed for the better. What Shepard does not seem to understand is the fact that while anger is a useful sentiment at times, you can't let it dictate your life entirely (overwise, you become Jack). Kaidan got angry once, pretty much everything turned out for the better, he was then free to do as he pleased. I mean, he seemed happy on a personal level, and the Galaxy certainly profited from the fact he chose his career. So what's the problem, exactly? The last time someone tried to trample him, he broke the guy's neck, how is that submissive?

On to lighter topics ; poker nights on the Nor.. the Akuze, the return. And silly Joker, did you really think it was a good idea to try to beat a thief at gambling? On a tangential note, is poker a good game to play without any (real) stakes? I mean, I admit, I have pretty much zero experience in it, but our attempts to play it with makeshift currency quickly hit a roadblock. And I think we had a missed opportunity here : seeing Grunt at a poker table would have been hilarious.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »